|18| When

-Third POV-

It was the next day and you were walking with Isogai and the rest of your classmates excluding Karma, he most likely went to skip currently. Stealing glances at Isogai whenever you can made your heart beat faster.

There was even a moment where both of your hands touched each other, and you just embarrassed yourself at the thought of holding his hands, which lead to you thinking when you'll even confess to the boy since Karma said you had too.

Finally arriving at the gym, the Virtuous Five were standing there. You've learnt all of their names from one of Sugino's friends. And before you knew it Ren was already making his way over to you.

"Hello my lovely butterfly~ I mean I guess I lost but I don't mind doing anything you say...." he winked at you. Shuddering a bit Isogai stood in front of you defending you. "Ahem excuse me, were glad to know that we won but it's our classes choice for what the loser has to agree too. And this is what we want. Allow Class 3-E to participate in the Okinawa island trip." He bravely said.

Then it gave you an idea. Why not confess there? Without realizing you ended up day dreaming the confession.

"Oh Isogai senpai~!" As the cherry blossoms fell around you even though it's summer and your inside a hotel.

"Yes what is it my special (Y/N)?" He said in a much more deep voice then his usual voice.

Suddenly the scene changed as you were on the sea shore with petals still falling around you.

"I like you Isogai!" You shouted with unnecessary wind blowing your hair.

"Oh (Y/N) I like you too!"

You ran up and hugged him as he swayed you in the air like some cheesy anime scene.

"Oh (Y/N),"

"Oh (Y/N)."

"Oh (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)!"

Tripping from the sudden scream you fell onto the cold gym floor. Lots of snickers could be heard as the other classes made fun of you.

Kayano helped you up as she whispered in your ear. "(Y/N), don't space out like that! Are you sick your face is so red!" Quickly shaking your head you decided to pay attention to the assembly.

-♥️-

"Hey Bakabane!" You yelled as Karma jumped off the tree. "Hm what do you want this time shorty?" He chuckled as he placed his arm over top of your head. Quickly shoving him off you continued with what you were previously talking about.

"I figured out when I want to confess to Isogai!"

-Karma's POV-

"I figured out when I want to confess to Isogai!"

That was all that rang through my head, but I realized I was dozing off so I quickly payed my attention back towards her.

Her eyes were gleaming with joy and the subtle colour of pink could be seen tainted onto her cheeks.

She's beautiful.

That was the next thought that ran through my head.

But I quickly realized that she soon won't be mine anymore. Dammit Karma, you blew it this time.

"And that's how I'm going to confess!"

"What repeat that I wasn't listening."

"Whaaat Bakabane! Pay attention to me god."

If only you knew... that my attention was always on you.

But I got myself into this, I'll just play it off as a joke.

"Eh you're kind of boring so I got distracted go say it again." I regretted saying that. She'll probably get mad.

"Ugh this is wasting my time! But since you're making me do this I guess there's no choice. Not my fault you're a B•A•K•A~!" She chimed, with that cute smile.

"So I think maybe during the last day when the sun is setting and on the beach! But maybe not there might not be a chance since we have to assassinate Koro-Sensei."

Man this hurts. Why Isogai. Fucking hell.

"I'll walk down the beach with him, then tell Isogai I love him!"

I stood by the beach shore. Waiting so I could painfully watch (Y/N) confess to Isogai. Then in the distance I see (Y/N) running towards me.

"Karma! Karma!" Her cute voice yelled out. She stopped only a few steps away from me hair flowing in the wind as her bangs framed her face perfectly.

"Heh hey shorty thought you were going to confess?" Pain clearly in each letter of every word.

(Y/N) only chuckled as she looked at me.

"I am confessing!"

"Karma, its you who I like!"

"OW!" I screamed as a sudden pain was brought onto my head.

"The hell was that for (Y/N)!" I said as I stumbled onto the ground from the sudden impact.

Rubbing my head I dart my eyes at the girl.

"There you go again not even listening to what I was saying." Her cheeks puffed and she crossed her arms. Man why do I like her again?

I only sighed as she's only making me fall for her even more. Getting up I pat down my behind and look towards her.

"I mean I did listen but instead of Isogai I imagine myself...." I mumbled.

"What?" (Y/N) asked.

"Uh instead of you I imagined Maehara! That's right cause Isogai x Maehara all the way!" I quickly make up a random reason. It would be bad if she found out that I thought of us.

"Hahaha! Bakabane you're really funny! Well I can't wait. I don't know why but I'm so pumped!" She fists the air and jumps while she was at it. Fucking hell shes so cute sometimes. I lied she's cute every time.

"Hehe shorty no matter how much you jump you'll never reach me!" I joked. With her signature puff she started nagging again.

How could I give her to Isogai?

Do I make her happy? To be with Isogai?

Or do I crush her heart. To be with her.

Hell how long are you going to make me endure everything (Y/N)? When will I be able to say you're mine and mine only....