|67| Preperation

Sorry if this is short ;3;

-Third POV-
Koro-Sensei stepped out of the shadows preventing Karma's departure.

"Now class, I cant seem to shake off that some of you are divided!" He said whilst changing into some sort of military uniform. "So to settle this, we have to do what we do best. I propose a paintball assassination."

Everyone just stared a little bit confused.

Koro-Sensei then brought out paint guns and paint balls.

"Blue will be merciful-"
He said as he placed down the box on one side. "Whilst Red is for those who won't be giving any."

You eyed the boxes beneath Koro-Sensei's tentacles.

"Before you pick, each one of you must voice your opinions and reasons of why you picked that team."

"Also, once the game is over, no sore losers!" Koro-Sensei peeped at Terasaka.

You saw as Takuro was the first to step up.
"It's obvious I'm going to save Koro-Sensei. I've already tried to kill him." He smiled as he picked up a gun.

You then saw one by one your dear friends picking to save Koro-Sensei.

"G-guys!"

"Sorry (Y/N)."

"Huh?" You looked at Nakamura. She returned a pitiful look as she picked up the red paint. "We've come so far, we just need one push."

You looked at the ground and nodded.

-♥️-

The teams were almost completed, what remained was you and Karma.

You stepped up first and grabbed a large gun.

Beside you was Karma, and without thinking you're eyes darted straight to his, making eye contact. You stared at him as he gave you a scowl.

A vein popped out as you pulled down your eye bag and stuck out your tongue.

"You're going down." You glared

A sudden pink tint covered Karma's face as it has been so long since he saw that side of you.

Shame that you didn't get to see his blush as you furiously turned around and eyed your team.

Life Team
Takuro
(Y/N)
Nagisa
Kayano
Maehara
Isogai
Kanzaki
Okuda
Sugino
Yada
Takebayashi
Kataoka
Kurahashi
Hara
Fuwa

Death Team
Karma
Chiba
Hayami
Okajima
Itona
Kimura
Okano
Nakamura
Hazama
Terasaka
Yoshida
Muramatsu
Mimura
Sugaya

You were impressed by how many people didn't actually agree with you, but that didn't matter.

You glanced at Karma who you caught was staring at you.

You thought to yourself as Karma did the same.

"My feelings have nothing to do with this."

A burst of confidence ran through your body.

"Let's freaking do this guys!" You yelled out as you highfived everyone.

The day was ending and you needed to get ready for tomorrow, so you said goodbye to the remaining people left.

You saw Karma walking up in front of you as you glared at his body.

You quickly ran past him and scoffed.

"Let the games begin."