|12| Pools

-Third POV-

Happily following Koro-Sensei and the others on the way to the pool you yelped at a sudden touch. "(Y/N) I heard that you were pretty badass the other day!" Blushing slightly you looked over, "it wasn't anything... anybody could of done jt! Anyways where do you think Koro-Sensei is taking us."

Ritsu then popped out of your phone. "Maybe to the pool! But it's in the other direction...." sighing sadly you continued to follow Koro-Sensei.

Eventually you and your classmates stopped as Koro-Sensei used his tentacles to move some tree branches out of your way.

There was a glistening all natural pool that Koro-Sensei made himself! You watched as many students took off their jackets and jumped into the pool. Instead you brought over a tube that looked like Koro-Sensei's face into the water. Casually sitting in it as you watched others play.

"Oh (Y/N) you can't swim either?" Kayano asked as she wiggled her legs in the water trying to get her floatie near yours. "Nope. Everyone thinks I can though because I go to the pool often. They don't know it's for swimming lessons...." Was your response but Kayano looked at you as if her soul left her body. "Even (Y/N) has some boob....." you heard her say as the life drained from her. Okajima then butted in. "Oh don't worry doll there are many people who would go for your body type."

Without a response you watched Okajima try to take pictures of several girls. Once his lens landed onto you he started babbling as Maehara walked over.

"Man I knew (Y/N) was flat but hell she still looks good in that swimsuit." Okajima praised, Maehara looked at you as he started to talk. "I mean look at those subtle curves.." he said as he stared to drool at your body. Okajima then pulled out his camera only to have it splashed in water.

"W-what?! Karma what was that for??" Karma only shot the two a glare as he approached you.

"Hiya (Y/N)!" Karma smiled.... no smirked as he got closer. Moving your hands in the water to turn your tube you looked at him.

You had to admit the idiot was pretty hot.

The water that rolled down his bare chest, his muscles starting to form because of the constant fights he's in. Not to mention the slightly damp hair signalling he hasn't been in the water long enough. The red locks stuck to his forehead as you well you looked away and blushed.

"Something wrong?" Karma asked genuinely oblivious to the fact you were checking him out, but you gave him a hint.

But before he solved that hint he did his fair share of looking at you. How your swimsuit hugged your body, hair draping over your shoulders, but still that cute childish vibe to you. You looked so beautiful. Beautiful and vulnerable.

Then he got the hint. "Ohh (Y/N) is checking me out!" He teased. Your face managing to even get redder you whipped your head towards the boy. "N-no! I wasn't! Gosh I was just looking in your direction. It's not like I was checking you out or anything! You idiot! You better watch out!!!" You screamed all in one go.

Using your feet to splash him this slowly paddled both you and your floatie into deeper waters. Being unaware that you were in deep waters, and Karma unaware of you incapacity to swim he swam over attempting to dodge your splashes.

Splashing each other and giggling eventually an idea popped into the redheads mind.

"Hey (Y/N)! How about you watch out!" He said as he flipped your tube. Panicking you started struggling in the water, trying to get to your tube. But you slowly began to sink, causing attention being brought onto you.

Karma forced out a laugh. "(Y-Y/N) that's a funny joke but you should-" "SHE CANT SWIM!" Kayano exclaimed as Isogai quickly swam over.

He swiftly grabbed your body into a bridal style position and put his fingers on your wrist to make sure you had a pulse. Once he felt it he sighed in relief, you were slightly unconscious with your eyes closed. Unaware of what's going on you squirmed closer to the warmth Isogai was giving to you.

Karma stood in the water as you clinged onto Isogai's body. He felt that familiar feeling again, but blamed it on the fact he could of hurt you, unknowingly to him it was the feeling of jealousy itself.

Coughing loudly you feel your eyes get heavy as Isogai swims you over to shallow waters. "(Y/N) are you alright?" Isogai asks.

You slowly regain your consciousness as you were set down in the water. "I'm alright....I mean he didn't know, so technically. it's my fault!" you stammered and made an excuse. You were too tired to get mad at the redhead, anyways you were just in Isogai's arms! Suddenly Koro-Sensei screams.

"KARMA AKABANE. BE MORE CAREFUL WITH (Y/N) SHE COULD OF DROWNED!!!" Karma didn't budge, his face was neutral.

"What do you mean Koro-Sensei you're fast enough to save me." You replied a little concerned why he panicked a little.

Karma smirked as he walked over. "Yeah Koro-Sensei." Karma then stopped as he was right in front of the gigantic chair Koro-Sensei was sitting on. Kurahashi then giggled. "Yea Koro-Sensei lighten up! You've been getting mad at us all day. (Y/N) is alright, so let loose!" She happily said as she splashed water onto Koro-Sensei.

"EEEK!!!"

"....."

Everyone was dead silent. "K-Koro-Sensei.... did you just say eeek?" Nagisa asked. Karma then took ahold of the chair and shook it. As expected Koro-Sensei started panicking, "KARMA STOP ILL FALL IN!"

Everyone was dead silent. Bloodlust painted onto their faces.

"So he's weak against water...."

Let's just say after this Koro-Sensei had a rough time trying to avoid every bodies splashes.

Get ready for a few of updates, I'm going to make it up and write as much as I can while I'm here at this boring family party -3-