|41| Rival

hehe
-Third POV-
"Takuro is that really you?!" You ignored Karma and ran over to him.

hehe-Third POV-"Takuro is that really you?!" You ignored Karma and ran over to him

(Yes I drew that picture. @strawbunie on IG)

"(Y/N)!" Takuro walked foreword as he flashed a bright smile. "How long has it been, oh my god you've grown!" He started conversing with you.

You were so excited you completely forgot about Karma's presence there at the school gates. Karma a little annoyed walked towards you guys to listen to the conversation.

By the looks of it you and Takuro could of been easily mistaken as a couple whilst Karma was third wheeling, and personally Karma did not like that idea.

As Karma walked over he just leaned against the wall as the two of you talked.

"It's been how long? Probably 4 years!" You exclaimed.

"5 actually." Takuro corrected you which resulted in a giggle.

Karma annoyed decided to do what he does best, AKA insulting.

"Hey (Y/N) who you talking two? He kinda looks like a taller version of Nagisa, I mean look at his hair clip!" He joked.

Takuro's face dropped as he stared at you. Your eyes started watering and you looked at Karma.

"I made that...." You mumbled as you sniffed.

"O-Oh!" Karma said taken aback. "Uh I was joking duh!" He tried laughing off.

You wiped your cheek and glared at him. "You better have dummy!" You said as you playfully punched him whilst giggling.

"If I didn't know the wiser, is he your boyfriend (Y/N)." Takuro said rather nervously.

"W-what! No way in hell I'd like this idiot!" You said whilst blushing.

"Haha so what you still like me?" Takuro joked.

Your face was tinted with pink as you were now being teased by your old childhood friend.

"I never liked you either, Tako!" You said in your tsundere ways.

"Haha still calling me octopus huh..." Takuro said whilst scratching his head.

"Well What brings you here Takuro?" Karma said with envy and annoyance painted all over his words.

"Oh! I came here because I accidentally found out about the octopus that blew up seventy percent of the moon!"

"What how did you find out accidentally ?!" Both you and Karma exclaimed.

"Koro-Sensei will say tomorrow during class, but I can't say it now." Takuro says.

"He even knows the teachers name, wow impressive." Karma yawns ironically.

"It's not that impressive." Takuro said trying to improve the awkward tension going on.

"Oh Takuro! Wanna come over to my house and greet my parents." You suggested as you happily thought of the exciting things that will happen now that Takuro is here.

"Yeah sure-"

"Wait!" Karma suddenly interrupted the conversation.

"Huh What is it?" You asked whilst your attention was given to Karma.

"I-uh, I need to talk to Takuro first!" He blurts out.

"well that's okay, Takuro I still live in the same place as before! Give me a text if you can't find it, I'll be waiting!" You smiled happily as you gave him your phone number.

Running away you started to jog home.

-Karma's POV-
Alright now me and him are alone.. what should I do now?

Dumbass! You should of thought this over.

I just can't bear thinking that (Y/N) would walk home alone with him, Wait I know!

I thought to myself as I looked up at Takuro.

He was around my height but slightly shorter, maybe by three inches. He wore our school uniform and his face was painted with pure awkwardness as the silence enveloped the two of us.

"You're lucky." I blurted out.

"Huh?"

"If you weren't important to (Y/N), then you would be gone by now." I said in a low tone with venom running through every word.

"Oh is that it?" Takuro says in a different tone of voice.

"You also like (Y/N) don't you?" He taunts me.

"Yes. I do, and?" I say rather annoyed.

Shoving my hands into my pockets we both glared at each other.

I start to raise my fist and almost throw a punch towards him until he started speaking.

"Let me tell you, something right now. Last time two guys fought over (Y/N), it ended pretty badly I suggest that we fight over her in a fair matter. I feel like she equally cares about us deeply so we should hurt each other." Takuro reasons without even flinching. "And after that it's obvious who she likes let's become friends and help the other man out." He said.

I lifted my eyebrow interested in what he was saying.

"Oh, is that just it? Alright then, one rule." I responded.

"No kissing her until it's been decided." I glared at him knowing he is clearly the man that uses cheap tactics.

"Alright." He sighed in agreement as he glared at me as well.

"It's already been decided anyways." He smirks at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked rather annoyed.

"I mean she had already confessed to me before, I couldn't reply because I left to go to London. Doesn't mean I didn't read it though. She's unaware of the fact I knew she liked me, or that she still likes me." He said clearly trying to get on my nerves.

"It's not decided that she likes you." I spat.

"I mean I already know what I am to her. I'm a precious childhood friend who was also her first crush." He retorted. "But do you even know what you are to her?" He insulted further pushing my buttons.

"I-I'm important!" I said caught on my tongue.

"Haha sure you are."

Takuro then bowed and walked away, as I clutched my teeth and punched the brick wall.

What am I to you (Y/N)?

"All I know is that to him, I'm just another Rival." I growled.

I thought it be nice to add some spice 👀 I mean who doesn't love a jealous Karma?