|61| Who is this?

-Third POV-
The slight flickering noise of the ceiling light inside the nurses office was what woke you up.

The moment your head raised up a sudden pain was etched into your brain.

"T-Takuro!" You yelled out.

"(Y/N) (Y/N)! Calm down..." Kayano was there across from you trying to calm you down.

Looking at her you grabbed her shoulders.
"Wh-What is going on?! Where is he?!" You yell out anxiously.

Kayano looked at the ground sadly.

"Well after you fainted, Kent-kun completely lost it. He started laughing like crazy and sat on top of the building. Koro-Sensei was being protected by Karma and Nagisa as he lost a small portion of his Tentacle. After that Kent kept saying stuff on how he was going to kill Koro-Sensei and anyone who got in his way... and he left."

You were in awe. A few minutes ago he was this cute loving boyfriend promising to make sure you'd forget about Karma, but the next he's this octopus killing machine!

"Do you know where he went Kayano...."

"Surprisingly he told us where he is. He said to meet him behind Midori Hill, and to also bring Koro-Sensei."

"We have to! We gotta go save him!"

"Look, (Y/N) we've been thinking about it... we don't know if we want you to come along!" Kayano said worryingly.

"If you're going to react to Kent like this! What will happen when your going to face him!?"

You stayed silent.

She had a point, and there wasn't really anything to reply back.

"Please Kayano..." You sniffled.

She looked down on the grey bed you were laid upon and pondered.

"I just can't say no to those eyes..." she sighed.

A smile was slapped onto your face as you hugged her petit frame.

"We go tonight..."

-♥️-
It was dark and wind was the only thing you hear. Everyone was silent whilst walking up to the hill.

Of course you had to be silent, you were all assassins.

Koro-Sensei was probably the most ridiculous though. His attire was a school girls uniform, proclaiming he was a "promiscuous lady".

The approach towards the back of the hill intoxicated you.

With every step your heart dropped, and sweat beads rolled down your forehead. The only comfort of Koro-Sensei being there barely calmed you down as you started shaking in each step.

Suddenly you felt a mild pain from your back side.

"H-hey who hit me?!" You whisper yelled as you turned around.

Your eyes met with Karma.

His face was like the calm before a storm as he walked passed you.

You glared at him unaware of how much that hit calmed you down.

Turning one last corner of the pathway was a small field.

With only the streetlights to illuminate the area, your eyes scanned the field.

There was an old bench with familiar periwinkle hair behind it.

You and your classmates approached the bench, and the closer you got you hear Takuro's voice.

"Hm hm, hm~" (the tune is The video.)

This struck your heart as it brought back a memory.

~~~
"(Y/N)-chan!" A small boy yelled as he walked up to you.

"Hmph! What is it Baka-Tako?" A little girl said angrily.

The little girl said as she walked over to the small boy.

On her way she tripped on her long hair, (if you don't have long hair just say you cut it off in the future!) and fell into the little boys arms.

"Hm! Looks like there's a problem here!"

"Shush! It was an accident!" The little girl blushed furiously.

"Accident or not, I have a present for you!" The boy happily cheered as he twirled around.

Out from his pocket he gave her these two (f/c) ribbons.

The boy walked behind the girl and took her hair. He then grabbed the ribbons and tied them up into these cute pigtails.

"Problem solved!"

The little girls face was red as she looked down.

"H-hey... I also have a gift for you." The girl replied as she fumbled with her dress pockets.

Out from the pocket was this tiny box alongside a small hairpin resembling a pear.

"I know how much you like music! And how your hair blocks your vision-"

The boy hugged the girl.

"I love it!"

He said as he grabbed the little girls arms and brought her to a nearby tree.

He opened up the music box to reveal a sweet  melody.

"Why this song?" The boy tilted his head.

"I-it makes me feel calm... and reminds me of y-you..."

The boy gave a bright smile as he looked at her.
~~~
"Hm hm~"

Takuro ended his humming after the last note.

You were stuck in place.

Not knowing what to feel.

You were scared of what's to come, but your body didn't know that as it was completely calmed down.

Takuro then got up and was standing on the bench.

He then turned around, eyes crazed and insane and smirked.

"Looks like there's a problem here~!"

He laughed as you stared into the eyes of someone you didn't recognize.