|58| Kill

So sorry wattpad was acting up and I also went to a party.

-Third POV-
How long has it been. At least a month now. You were happily dating Takuro and haven't talked to Karma since then.

The class was confused at first but soon accepted that the relationship would only be toxic.

You sat at your desk drawing random pictures with your nail. Sighing you put your head down and looked up. Karma's been coming less and less to school lately and Koro-Sensei has gotten worried.

You wondered if he'd show up today as you quickly crushed the thought.

You were happy with Takuro!
Supposedly.

Speaking of him, he cheerfully walked into the classroom with Maehara. His face was serious and he looked over to you. Nodding he started to approach you and sat down in Karma's desk, it was early in the morning so it wouldn't bother anyone.

"H-hey (Y/N)." His voice was shakier.

"Me and Maehara we're talking. And he was taking about how you might still like Kar-"

"No!" You cut in. Although you weren't sure of it yourself you didn't want to hear that name right now.

"Oh... well I heard that if you really like someone, they'll be the first person you see in a large crowd!" He smiled happily.

"And whether you like him or not..." he got up and picked up your chin. "I'll make sure that I'm the first.."he said suddenly seductively.

Out of nature your face was immediately infected with pink.

"Hey you two love birds should honestly move it. Haven't you heard of PDA?" A snarky tone commented.

"What?" Takuro said angrily as he turned around to Karma.

He wasn't taller then him but tall enough to seem menacing.

Karma glared and Takuro only glared back just as much.

It got to the point where Koro-Sensei had to but in and stop the two.

But you didn't even realize it yourself. You were too busy thinking about what was going on. These thoughts engulfed your head as you thought more and more.

Did you really like Karma? You're already dating someone, and you've been waiting for him since childhood. Plus he really loves you and leaving him because you didn't actually love him is too cruel.

You were too caught up in these thoughts that soon enough it was lunch and you didn't learn a single thing.

Sighing you decided to eat near a pond behind the structure.

You took out a tiny ball of milk bread and stuffed it into your mouth, continuing to think about it.

"(Y/N)?" The sudden voice surprised you as Koro-Sensei popped out from his tree.

"What is it Koro-Sensei?" You mumbled with food in your mouth.

He walked over to you and sat down beside you, trying to fix his awkward tentacles.

"You haven't been acting like your usual self today, well actually not this whole month." Koro-Sensei said. "I mean I know it's wrong for me to barge in but, is there anything that's going on?" He asked as he used one of his tentacles to pat your head.

"I guess..." you sighed. "It's been around a month since I've gone out with Takuro, things have been great! But at the start of our relationship Karma told me he never liked girls like me and I don't know. Then today Takuro talked about how I might still like Karma!" You explained.

Koro-Sensei nodded his head and thought about it for a second.

"It's simple (Y/N), who do you love?" He said as he turned towards you.

You hid your face into your knees and thought.

"I don't- Takuro." You quickly changed yourself mid sentence.

"Are you sure?"Koro-Sensei asked. He looked pretty serious and you only nodded.

It was quiet for a moment but he stood up.

"(Y/N), there will probably be a time when you realize. Hey that's the person I want. And if you're lucky that perosn might want you. If you're unsure, pick with what your heart wants." He smiles as he pays your head once again.

"After all, the heart cannot help themselves."

You looked up at Koro-Sensei. You reached into your pocket and grabbed the knife.

You pulled it out and he instantly was away a few amount of steps.

"(Y/N), I know this is your-"

"Take it." You mumbled.

"I've thought about this for a while now Koro-Sensei... but I honestly can't bring myself to hurt you." You sighed whilst crying.

"I'm being so pathetic right now.."

"(Y/N)..." Koro-Sensei said as he moved the knife away with a cloth. "There is not one moment when you have ever been pathetic. Until now you are still fighting, so don't ever doubt that." He said as he gave you a weird tentacle hug.

Only crying you hugged him back replaying his words.

You really can't just kill this guy so easily.