|28| Why?

This has a lot of POV jumping~

-Third POV-
The trip to Okinawa had came to an end and when you were on the boat it gave you time to think about what happened.

You were stripped by Okajima, had beaten Takaoka, confesses to Isogai, and got rejected.

It was a hell of a four day trip.

But of course all fun things come to an end, as you were currently cooped up into your room, crying your eyes out.

-First POV-

Why am I so god damn dumb!

God (Y/N)... it was so obvious Isogai liked Megu. If only I had noticed.

Why do I care so badly. Stop crying please stop crying!

Then I heard someone knocking onto my door.

"G-go away mom!" I sniffled.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong honey dear." Your mom called out.

But this made it worse.

It reminded me of everything, how i completely embarrassed myself in front of Isogai. Every single moment I  could of realized I  didn't have a chance.

I stuffed my face deeper into the pillow.

Hearing my mom sigh from the other side she started to talk. "Alright then, but this is the last time you're staying home from school, your teacher is getting worried and I'm sure all of your classmates are worried too."

This triggered me.

Isogai? Worry about me? What a joke.

"J-just leave me alone!" I cried.

I then slowly heard the footsteps disperse as I continued contemplating my decisions.

-Third POV-

Then someone knocked onto your door once again.

"Didn't I tell you to go away?!" You has angrily yelled out as you got up from your pillow.

"(Y/N), it's not me who wants to see you, but a boy named Nagisa." Your mother had said.

Eyes opening wide open you were a bit confused, so you decided to let Nagisa in.

"F-fine whatever just make sure they leave me alone after!" You said as you wiped your tears flipped your pillows and got rid of any other evidence that could pin point you of crying.

Slowly wobbling to the door you opened it up.

Expecting to see eye to eye with Nagisa, instead you were seeing eye to eye with a white shirt mostly likely someone's chest.

Before you could even guess who it was, this person had pulled you into a deep hug and shut the door behind the two of you.

Soon enough the aroma the mysterious male had, had engulfed your nose and you soon realized it was non other then Karma.

"Where were you (Y/N)?!" He cried out as he clinged onto you. "I was so god damn worried!"

"K-K-Karma...." you sniffled as you soon snuggled into his shirt and continued crying.

Karma only patted your head as he guided the two of you onto the bed.

He slowly was telling you it was alright and you'd get over it. "(Y/N), you can find better people." Karma had said into your ear.

Finally separating from him you looked at he familiar face. "R-really?"

But, something happened between the two of you just then.

-First POV-
I don't know what got into me but...

-Karma's POV-
I can't hold myself back, I have to do it.

-Third POV-
You looked into Karma's eyes, and for some reason you've never noticed how beautiful they were, as they shined in the dim room lights.

Slowly his eyes closed, as you found yourself closing your eyes too.

Feeling Karma's warm hand cup one of your cheeks, and his other snaked around your waist he pulled you closer.

You wrapped your hands onto his back breathing heavily as...

The two of you finally kissed and locked lips with each other.

The kiss was greedy, full of sadness and desires.

It didn't take long before Karma started using his tongue.

But the moment he tried your senses came back to you.

You suddenly pushed Karma off of you holding your mouth.

"(Y/N)..?" Karma asked leaning onto his hands for support.

"N-no..." you said whilst looking at Karma.

"I don't like you! I like Isogai! S-so why are w-we kissing?!" You screamed.

"I'm s-sorry I just thought, it was a good m-moment too and you also k-kissed-" Karma stuttered.

"You know I-I like Isogai... and to think that... that my first kiss... didn't happen... with my consent..." you sniffed.

Karma had then gotten mad from this statement. "What?! You were the one that kissed me back!" He angrily yells.

"I-I didn't want to!"

"Then why did you!"

"Because I didn't know what gotten into me! I felt nothing!"

"Did that kiss mean nothing to you then? What the hell did you think it mean to me!"

"..."

"If you felt nothing... why did you kiss back..."

"..."

"Karma..."

"Yes (Y/N)....?"

"Get out."

"W-what?"

"Get out!"

"JUST GET OUT ALREADY!" You screamed at Karma whilst crying.

Karma, with his bangs covering his eyes walked out of the room.

You sat there confused.

Touching your lips, silently wondering why did you kiss back.

-Karma's POV-
I waved goodbye to (Y/N)'s mom as I walked outside.

"God damn it, why are you enduring everything."