|17| Bragging Rights

-Third POV-

The whole class was silent, not because you won a bet with Karma, but because the whole class won a bet against Class A.

"We won!"
"I won!"

Every bodies eyes turned to you in confusion. Blushing from the sudden attention you sat down. Karma was no where to be seen during this situation.

Getting up to rub more salt into Karma's wounds you tried to find the period head. "Nagisa! Have you seen Bakabane around?" He turned his head towards you. "Oh I think he went outside, probably went to skip again." This response popped one of your veins. You seriously didn't want to track him down, but for the sake of bragging you decided to do it anyways.

Running outside in hopes you weren't to late and he was still around, you spotted Karma under a tree. He held his paper in anger. Giggling you skipped over.

"Baka-"

"Oh there you are Karma my boy!" Koro-Sensei suddenly interrupted. Freezing in your footsteps you decided to listen to their conversation, it's not like Karma was facing you anyways plus you didn't care if Koro-Sensei saw you.

Since you were a little bit far only a few words were heard and they all belonged to Koro-Sensei. "The top scores in E-Class was (Y/N), who scored 6th in Math."

Then there was some more mumbling.

"Ones only chance was to study~" Koro-Sensei said clearly pushing a button. Karma continued to look away. "What are you trying to say Teach?"

Koro-Sensei only giggled. He then pressed himself onto the tree and slowly came out from behind it and said.

"Someone thought they could cost on by either a devil made care attitude."

Koro-Sensei's grin only grew wider from this point.

"And proceeded to royally screw up."

You saw from a distance that Karma flinched from Koro-Sensei's words. At this point Koro-Sensei was walking around Karma poking his face, his face only growing redder with each poke. Eventually Karma got sick and whacked off the tentacle and shoved his hands into his pocket, along with the test which was evidence he was defeated.

-Karma's POV-

"It's not that I got a low score, that I'm mad. It's the fact that (Y/N) will have to confess either way... and within a week."

-Third POV-

Karma then walked away with his attention glued to the ground. Remembering why you were there in the first place you called out his name. "Bakabane!" He didn't bother to stop, but just continued walking.

"Bakabane! Listen when I'm talking to you!" With an obvious sigh of frustration from Karma he stopped in his tracks.

"What the hell do you want (Y/N)."

"Hehe I wanted to brag about how smarter I am~ and how I won our little bet!"

Karma already fed up with what happened he started walking again.

"It's useless don't bother."

Before he could get away from you, you suddenly ran up grabbed one of his hands, forcing him to look into your direction. It's been so long since he saw your face up close. Been so long since he heard your voice. He couldn't help but be immobilized by your beauty.

Adding to your pretty complexion was a gigantic grin. "Hehe I won you lost! I told you so, I told you so~!" You bragged in the most childish way possible. He giggled from your cute reactions, and honestly he didn't care that he lost at this point.

Well he wished he didn't care. He remembered that you were going to confess. A little heartbroken he still decided to tease you.

"So when are you going to let go of my hand? You do know you're confessing to Isogai right? So when are you going to confess?" He managed to say.

Gently letting go of his hand, you crossed your arms. "I-I don't know yet! I'll tell you l-later anyways."

Karma was jealous. What did Isogai have that he didn't? Ok maybe he is an asshole to you all the time but he's always there. Without realizing what he said the words came out of his mouth.

"So... what happens when you confess... are we still going to talk to each other....."

Karma gulped.

Then he felt the familiar warmth on his hand. Then on his body.

You hugged Karma tightly.

"We're going to still hang out!" You said hugging the boy.

Not wanting to ruin the moment by teasing you, he hugged you back. A little tight.

He didn't want to give you up.

He didn't want to let you go.

No way in hell was he going to let Isogai have you.

But how would he make you his?

"K-Karma you're holding o-on too tight p-please I can't breath." You said whilst squirming to get air. He quickly let go of you. Taking a deep breath you looked at him. "Don't worry Karma! I'll definitely get Isogai too."

Karma only sighed.

"Would we still act the same when you and Isogai are together?"

"Did you say something?"

"It was nothing, come on let's get back to class."

"O-oh alright."

Like he had the guts to say that. Now once the boy rooting for you to date Isogai, now wanting Isogai to reject you. It was difficult. He wanted happiness for himself, but he wanted your happiness.

How much will you make him endure.

How much will he make you endure.

-♥️-

"Oh hey guys! We've decided what we want to ask from Class-A!"