|64| Hospital

Sorry for late update, my birthday was on the 24th! Annnnd it sucked ^^;
-Third POV-
Waking up you looked at your surroundings. Your head was resting on something that was elevating you and it seems like you were in some sort of waiting room.

With your memory slightly fuzzy all you knew was that someone had carried you and Takuro to he hospital after what happened.

You remember blacking out the moment your body started resting. It couldn't handle the overdose of stress.

As your eyes finally decided to stay open, you looked more closely. You were at a hospital and a few of your classmates were surrounding you.

Nakamura was smirking with her phone whilst Okuda and Kayano asked if you were okay.

"(Y/N)! You're awake. I thought something happened when you passed out. Okuda was really scared." Kayano says as she gives a sigh of relief.

You were quiet as you lifted your head.

Okuda didn't say anything, she had a face as if she was scared. She looked at Kayano and it seemed like she noticed something too.

Nakamura was still smirking as she leaned in to whisper into their ears.

Confused you rubbed your eyes and looked over to what you were leaning on.

There was a sleeping Karma, his head leaning towards you, which only convinced you that he was leaning on you too. His hand was on top of yours, fingers semi intertwined.

A blush ravished your face as you looked at your friends. They giggled as some old couple smiled and pointed at the two of you.

"I-I'm dating someone else." You replied as you glared at Karma remembering what he had told you. As your heart sunk you stood up feeling a small tug on your hand. Karma's face was slightly disheveled as he held onto your hand tighter then he did and seemingly whispered incoherent words.

You stared at him again as you realized what had to be done.

"I'm going to go see Takuro." You stated and left to go find his room number.

After asking the nurses they replied that he was in room 313 and that you were his 15th visitor today.

Heading your way there you saw Maehara and Isogai exit the room.

Worry painted your face as you looked at the two of them.

Maehara smiled and sent a peace sign indicating nothing was wrong.

You instantly ran into the room looking for Takuro.

There he was sitting on the white bed looking out into the window. You felt your cheeks dampen as you ran over to him.

"I've never met an idiot as big as you!" You said as you ran to his bedside.

He was startled and smiled calmly as he looked at you.

"Liar.." he mumbled, but you didn't seem to catch on.

The room was silent as the tension ate out the two of you.

"You scared me you know..." you said quietly as you stared at the white sheets that covered the bed.

Tears welling up again you cried. "You really did." You sniffled.

You felt your body get enveloped as his broken arm was around your body, head in your neck.

You started crying not holding onto him.

"I'd thought I'd lose you again." You whined as you felt your shoulder get wet.

He mumbled words you didn't understand once again. "You don't know what it's like to lose something."