|43| Cookies

I've been having panic attacks lately and i can't write for this book as often. I apologize.

-Third POV-
Today was a nice day. Your class was in the middle of Home EC and Koro-Sensei couldn't figure out what he wanted you guys to make for him- I mean for yourselves.

You were in a group with Nagisa, Takuro and Karma. Let me tell you that group wasn't as lovely as you would have wanted it to be.

Takuro and Karma were too busy silently arguing as you and Nagisa desperately tried to make the cookies.

Cookies were your favourite food and creating them with friends would be fun but your current friends are being mean.

"Would you stop fighting already! You're stressing Nagisa out!" You snapped as you scolded the two boys.

"You didn't have to do that (Y/N)!" Nagisa said a little worried from you breaking out.

You smiled and grabbed some sugar.

"I just hope we can make these cookies in peace!" You smiled happily as you mixed in the sugar.

You and Nagisa started making the dough together letting the other two have at it again but this time a verbal fight.

"Oh what a surprise you're actually here in class Akabane." Takuro spat.

"Where did your calm and collected manner go? Or is this how you really act?" Karma said avoiding all eye contact with him.

"Hm, whatever anyway-"

"Ahaha! Nagisa stop it!" Your sudden laughter broke the fight.

You were there as Nagisa was tickling you for payback of putting cream on his face.

"Take this (Y/N)!" Nagisa laughed alongside of you as the two of you got even messier.

Before you even knew Karma stomped over and threw Nagisa off. Takuro came along too and went on your other side.

The jealousy was evident in both of their eyes and you were a little concerned for Nagisa.

"N-Nagisa!" You called out. But a suddenly you felt something wet hit your cheek.

Furiously blushing Karma had licked the cream off of one of the sides of your cheeks.

"What was that for you idiot!" You yelled out.

"You had cream on your face I thought it would be handy to take it off for you." He teased.

"I could of done it myself god!"

Takuro was furious as he grabbed a bowl.

"Oh Akabane." He said with malice in his eyes. "You got cream on your face too." He said whilst smiling as he threw the bowl at Karma.

Soon Karma was covered in the cream, whilst Takuro was holding in his laughter.

"Oh Takuro, you also have some flour on your shirt!" Karma responded as he threw the bag of flour all onto Takuro.

The two began grabbing the closest objects trying to throw it at each other whilst trying to dodge it at the same time.

Koro-Sensei was too scared to interfere as the food was being thrown everywhere.

But then it happened.

"Guys stop fighting-" You we're cut off as strawberry purée and some milk were splattered on each side of you.

The strawberries made your hair sticky and the milk drenched your entire outfit.

"(Y/N)!" The two boys both yelled as your eyes were shielded by your bangs

"Two of you. Outside. Now." You growled as you squeezed the milk out of your clothes and hair.

Let's just say they wouldn't be getting any attention from you any time sooner.

I'm so sorry this is short and such, but exams are truly a pain. I hope you guys don't mind.