|71| Bonus Chapter

Hi guys, it's been a while. I have had so much go on in my life. I kinda stumbled back into Wattpad, and I feel like I should really complete this book with what I really wanted to finish it with. So if you may, please enjoy :).

-Third POV-
It's been a few weeks since you and Karma have been dating. A few days since Koro-Sensei had died. You were huddled in your room. Hair scattered everywhere as you silently cried.

You opened the very large book he had left for you. It was filled to the brim with photos and memories that were littered with love. You had one chapter you hadn't bothered reading.

More like you were too embarrassed to read it anyways.
You open the pages and read.

(Y/N) and Karma's Love Story

It had a few pages. And sections you gasped at how Koro-Sensei knew about it. Then you noticed papers with blank spaces. The very end of those papers had a note.

Hello (Y/N)! This might be a little selfish of me, but I never got to see the end of your story with Karma to the fullest. Karma was a worrisome one, but you changed that completely, I really hope that this story ends in a marriage, if that's too much to ask.

PS. Can I be the best man?

You felt a giggle rise up in your throat breaking your tears. Koro-Sensei was still here. Just in your heart. In this book. With you.

Then you heard a glass tapping. Turning your head towards the sound you met eye to eye with Karma sticking his tongue out.

He was wording out something, slowly but surely you make out the words he's saying.

"Did you miss me that much that you had to read our love story?~"

Although you two were together for quite some time now, it didn't mean you were immune to his teasing. Feeling your face burn up you grab a pillow and throw it at the window.

What surprised you though was the image of Karma getting startled and loosing his footing on your window sill. You watch as he tumbled down quite a bit as you ran over to the window.

Looking down below you, you couldn't find his body on the ground.

"K-Karma?! Where are you are you okay?!" You called out worryingly. Your head poking out of the now open window as you look around frantically for your boyfriend.

Suddenly you felt two arms snake around your waist and pull you back into your room.

Before you could react and jump to conclusions, the familiar smell of strawberry milk wafted into your nose, as you realize who's holding onto you.

"(Y/N) did I ever tell you how much I love it when you're red?" He says lowering down to your ear whispering to you from behind.

Quickly you turn around and swat him away. "Why couldn't you be normal and knock on the door?!" You say flustered. "Haha that wouldn't be me then!" He says blocking every swing perfectly.

As you step forward you trip on your foot as you collapse onto Karma.

His first instinct being to catch you, failed him as once he caught you the two of you gained enough momentum to further the fall until you landed on top of Karma.

With the two of you blushing, Karma tries to distract you. "W-wow can't keep your hands off of me huh?" He mumbles the first part.

You though didn't react. Lying your head down onto Karma's chest you listened to his heartbeat. Just the sound of it causes waves of calmness to crash over onto you, as you inhale his scent once again.

Soon you found yourself completely relaxed, completely vunerable.

Karma had noticed the quietness emerge as he fumbles on where he can rest his hands.

The two of you layed on the ground, silent.

"Karma?" You whispered whilst clutching onto his shirt.

"D-do you miss Koro-Sensei...?" You sniffle into his chest.

Feeling his chest rise up into a large sigh, he brings his hand up to your head as he starts stroking your hair. "Of course I do." He said softly as he played with your hair.

"Karma."

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"I love you."

This completely catches Karma off guard. You lift your head up to look at his face and oh boy was it worth the while. He had pink splattered all over his cheeks alongside shock.

The moment he notices you staring, he immediately scoffs as he turns his head. "W-what did you say shortie?"

"I love you!" You say with more confidence.

"A-ah-" he mumbles clearly trying to figure out a way to tease you. "A-what was that? I- uh.. couldn't.." before he could even finish his quip you positioned yourself to where you were straddling him now.

Hands on top of his chest you furrow your eyebrows.

"Bakarma are you being dumb? I said I loveeee~ you." You smile as he brings his hands to hold your sides.

You quickly grasp them and intertwine your fingers with his. "Cats got your tongue honey?" You whispered as you leaned down towards his face. He was incredibly red, he almost rivaled his own hair color.

"Come on say it back!" You whines as you fall back down onto his chest. "Koro-Sensei would've wanted me to be honest with my feelings... so you should be too."

Making eye contact with the blushing bomb that was your boyfriend his eyes seemed to create swirls. You figured that he probably was really lost on what to do. Giggling a little you go up and kiss his cheek.

"I love you!" You say between each kiss. You scatter small kisses across his face as he stops you by grabbing yours.
"H-hey! Why are you a-avoiding my..." he whispered the last part.

"You're what Karma?" You smirked. Maybe this time you'd finally catch him slipping up.  Hands on your face you felt them warm up from his embarrassment. This causing you to laugh.

Before you even knew it, he had pressed his lips onto yours crashing into you throwing you down onto your back as he was now above you.

Once he separated he got a good glimpse of your face.

It was the same look of shock that he had on his a few minutes ago.

"Cats got your tongue honey?" He mocked back as he darted down towards your neck, sprinkling kisses everywhere.

You laugh as the ticklish feeling of his lips leave as you wrap your hands around his neck. "I love you Karma."

"I love you too (Y/N)." He smiled as he gets off of you.

He picks you up whilst you laugh as he throws you onto the bed, wrapping yourselves in a cocoon of warmth as the two of you end up napping together.

There's much I want to say here! First of thank you so much for the overwhelming support I've gotten on this novel.

If I'm being honest this was the first ever book I wrote, and I started writing it because of a break up. It is honestly so incredibly cringy I can't believe I actually finished it.

It's so messy and honestly a little confusing to read and that's totally my fault! I'm probably going to go back to a few chapters after this to solve this problem.

Anyways I'm so glad you have all decided to read this novel and I'm thankful to have such an audience. Words can't express the love given! Thank you once again, -Cavityies.