|34| Fireworks

Idk man I hope you like this poop of a chapter xD i also like to say that I absolutely love the support I'm getting and I'm so thankful that
I'm surrounded by a community like you guys ❤️

-Third POV-
Wiping your tears away you made a quick decision. You gathered up all your willpower and started heading to where Karma was.

You hardly knew what was fueling your motivation. But it didn't matter, you needed to find him.

On your way you bumped into Okuda.

"(Y/N) there you are! I wanted to tell you everything is a misunderstanding-"

"It's alright Okuda. Don't worry!" You smile as you hugged the girl.

"Did you happen to see where Karma ran off too?"

"Oh yea, he headed towards the park near the festival."

"Thanks girl!" You said as you started running again.

All the attention was on you as you ran past the festival.

Everybody's eyes were on your tattered yukata, messy hair dripping make up. But yet you were wearing a confident smile. They didn't know where you were going, or even what you were doing but for some reason, it felt like everyone had your back.

You soon reached the end of the festival.

A few families friends and couples were all sitting outside together, like they were waiting for something.

Ignoring a majority of the people you started running again, and soon made your way into the middle of the public garden.

Your head whipping in all directions trying to find the park. Soon you saw several lamp posts and you instantly ran in that direction.

Soon enough, you finally found the park.

There sat sadly on the bench with his arms on his knees, hands in his face was non other then Karma Akabane.

You stood there for a while admiring him. But as you were observing him, you realized he was crying.

It never really occurred to you before that Karma could have feelings too.

You felt guilt hit you like crazy as you soon decided what to do next.

"Karma!" You yelled out as you ran into the sandy pits of the play grounds area.

"Ggh!" Karma reacts as he's taken by surprise from your sudden appearance.

Then both of your eyes met.

Those same mercury eyes filled with malice and sadism, were brim to brim filled with tears.

By reflex Karma covers his face with his arms.

"(Y/N) what the hell are you doing here!" He yells angrily.

"Karma, I came here about me and Isogai!"

"What you're going to brag about how you ended up getting him?!"

"N-no! I came here to tell you we weren't together at all!"

"Oh is that it?! Then you told me already now leave!"

"No that's not it!"

"What is it now god dammit?!"

"I came back because I wanted to fix things between us you big DUMMY!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

Evident tears were flowing from your eyes as the cracks of the fireworks carried your word. Talk about timing. The light reflected the tears glistening off both of your faces.

Both of you were meters apart, but staring at each other as each firework bursts after the other.

The tears were falling fast on Karma's face, like he missed being called an idiot by you.

"I'm sorry I neglected you! I'm sorry I didn't realize how much it hurt you! But I can't take this stupid shit anymore! It's just not right if you're not by my side!" You yelled, tears matching the pace of Karma's.

Soon the only noise was the fire cracks booming in the skies, alongside with several oos and aahs.

"So please, let's forget everything happened. I miss your seeing your stupid idiot face! I miss calling you dummy! And your stupid personality! I miss, I miss you! You big idiot!" You yelled once again.

This time the fireworks were drowned out by your heavy breathing.

A snicker was heard.

That familiar cocky laughter, that you missed.

Shooting your head up, you met face to face with Karma once more.

He had that smirk. That smirk. Tears were filled in his eyes but he continued along.

"Why didn't you say so sooner shorty?" He stuttered out as he held out his arms.

Without even thinking you ran over and threw yourself onto him. Hugging him like it was the last time you would have ever seen him.

Words didn't matter at this point.

Soon you both close your eyes as the fireworks filled your ears.

-♥️-
"SHUT IT BAKABANE!" You yelled out.

"Oh seems like they made up!" Nagisa says as he worryingly looks over to you and Karma.

"Hehe whatever (Y/N)." He smiled as he noogied your head.