|3| Whats Love?

-Third POV-

Soon enough Akabane was making more assassination attempts. Even going further to bothering the time you took during the test. This made you a little bit worried, well hell! You sat beside the devil himself.

The next day Koro-Sensei was teaching you Home Ec. Your group was Fuwa, Isogai, Nagisa and Akabane. Your recipe was curry but it seems like you and Fuwa couldn't manage to get it to taste right. "Hey (L/N) doesn't this taste a little weird to you?" Isogai asked. Having your heart flutter a little, you replied with "Uh yea it sort of has this weird tangy flavour." You scooped up a spoon of the curry and Isogai leaned forward eating from the spoon you held.

Not understanding the meaning of romance you just shrugged it off, blaming the weird curry for making you feel this way. Akabane then walked over, "maybe we just need to start from scratch!" He yelled as he tossed the pot into the air. Koro-Sensei dashed over and in a blink of an eye Akabane was in a frilly pink apron.

"Grr..." he growled lowly as he took off the cap.

This continued throughout the day, Akabane attempting to kill Koro-Sensei and Koro-Sensei just taking care of Akabane.

Later on, you got worried so you and Nagisa go follow him onto the cliff. "Akaban-" "Karma, you can call me Karma." He interrupted you, but Nagisa started to speak. "Karma you don't have to do this alone, we can all help you out! You know once Koro-Sensei has an eye on you nothing will work!"

"(L/N), Nagisa and Karma! What are you doing here?" Koro-Sensei asked. "Ah Koro-Sensei you can call me (Y/N)!" "(Y/N) that doesn't answer my question now does it?" Koro-Sensei jokes around. "Hey Koro-Sensei I have a question for you to answer." Koro-Sensei just nodded waiting for Karma to speak.

"You think of yourself as a teacher, right?"

"Why yes of course!"

"So you wouldn't think twice to save a students life?"

"Of course it's my duty as a teacher."

"Good, then I can kill you."

What happened next is what shocked you.

Karma fell backwards with his gun out as he jumped off the cliff. Both you and Nagisa ran over to Karma screaming for his name, yet he kept calm through out the whole process.

Karma then, started smiling. But then Koro-Sensei flew down and saved him. Seemed like they had a chat and Karma sighed in defeat.

With no surprise Koro-Sensei flew back up with Karma in his hands. Karma stood there whilst you and Nagisa ran over. Worry planted onto both of your faces.

"I guess I can't kill you after all." Karma sighed. Koro-Sensei then pulled out an arsenal of 'weapons' which consisted of combs, hairspray, costumes and kitty ears. "Oh really because I'd love to take care of you even more~" he grinned while his face turns yellow with green strips.

"Oh don't worry chief, just because I can't doesn't mean I will. I'll keep on trying to kill you." Koro-Sensei smiled and his stripes disappeared and so did his weapons. "(Y/N), Nagisa come on let's go get something." Karma said whilst tossing a coin purse in the air.

Koro-Sensei then exclaimed "Hey that's my coin purse give it back!" Karma stuck out his tongue and gave him back the purse. When Koro-Sensei opened it turns out that there was nothing inside after all. "Just call it a donation teach!" He giggled. You and Nagisa then started to sweat as Koro-Sensei freaked out on Karma.

-♥️-

After this catastrophe you thought the red head would leave you alone now, but oh you were wrong. His new play thing became you instead of trying to assassinate Koro-Sensei!

Now adding on your hell of a schedule was waking up, putting your hair into pigtails, walking up a crazy mountain. If you were lucky maybe talk to Isogai, then the rest of the day was being bothered by Karma until you arrived home!

"(Y/N)-chan~!" He called out to you.

"What is it now Bakarma." You spat whilst emphasizing the word Baka. "Aw come on what happened to your face, you looked so worried from when I jumped." Without realizing you blushed and exclaimed "of course anyone would be worried you freaking jumped idiot!" He stuck his tongue out which made you want to rip it out of his mouth. "(Y/N)-chan after school come meet me behind the school building. I need to tell you something."

-♥️-

When the time came, you stepped outside and saw Karma. "What do you want idiot?" You said with venom lacing every word. "I know a secret that only you know~!" He teased. Tilting your head in confusion you walked closer and said, "What secret?"

"That you like Isogai!"

With you being absolutely clueless to this new found emotion you ponder.

"Of course I like him he's my friend!" You replied. Karma looked at you like you just said something idiotic, well which you sort of did.

"No idiot, you have a crush on him."

Finally understanding what he meant your face flushed, "No I d-don't what w-would make y-y-you think o-of th-that!?" You stuttered kind of utterly helpless.

"Well I mean you stare at him, and whenever his name is said you look in the direction, whenever you're with him you act differently and most importantly he makes you blush!" Karma said in a matter of fact.

Completely stumped and not even bothering to deny it you swung your head the other way, "So what if I l-like Isogai?! It's j-just a c-c-crush! Nothing to make fun of you idiot!" your blush reaching to your ears while you try to speak. "It's just boring watching you, making no move before you know it someone will take away Isogai from right underneath your nose!"

This got to you, right you remember now. A crush is when you have interest in someone, more then just friends. Then you realized, you have zero experience with romance, and have almost no clue on how to act, so of course Isogai will be taken away.

"S-so what do you have to do with it dumbass!" You screamed at Karma.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm going to help you, dumbass."

"Help me with what?"

"With this feeling called love."