|27| Fun!

If you're looking for a reason on why this is so delayed the previous chapter says so. I'm very sorry!

-Third POV-
Without a second thought you wrapped your arms around the figures neck and cried into them.

"(Y/N)! Woah w-what happened?" Karma's voice asked.

You couldn't even speak. Only grabbing the back of his shirt, clenching it whilst sobbing. Karma decided not to press you anymore, and wanted to wait till you told him what was wrong.

"(Y/N). Let's get out of the cave now alright? Everyone else is waiting." He said as he patted your head.

He then realized as he gently caressed your forehead your breathing calmed down, and soon you were lulled into a sleep.

Karma only giggled as he hoisted you onto his back.

"If only I were Isogai... you wouldn't be crying right now." Karma silently mumbled as he made his way over to the exit.

The moment you got out, only Koro-Sensei was there.

Before he could scold you or Karma Koro-Sensei has noticed Karma was carrying you.

"Ooh seems like my plan had work-"

"Koro-Sensei you're wrong." Karma bluntly said as he lifted you again.

"Ehh what do you mean Karma?" The creature squirmed over.

"She was rejected..." Karma mumbled loud enough for Koro-Sensei to hear. Soon he slouched down, looking at your figure.

You didn't seem peaceful in your sleep. You looked sad and lost, puffy eyes and dry tear stains. Koro-Sensei then fixed his posture.

"It seems.. I went a little to far." His eyes not leaving your sad figure.

A tentacle then patted your head.

You then opened your mouth, sleep talking most likely.

"Isogai..." you said whilst crying as you clinged onto Karma tighter. "I love you too..."

Karma could only look down. Koro-Sensei then immediately understood the situation.

He then grabbed you by the waste.

"Don't worry Karma. I'll be taking her to her room. I'll let one of her friends stay with her to watch over. Since I can't allow both male and female in the same room!" He joked.

Karma then blushed looking away.

"Whatever Octo! J-just don't make her wake up." Karma said flustered. Koro-Sensei then walked away carrying your body as Karma gritted his teeth as he looked at the ground.

"If only it was like that..." Karma said whilst gazing at the wet droplets in the sand.

-♥️-

Shifting from side to side in your hotel bed you woke up. There in front of you was Kanzaki getting some bikinis ready for the two of you.

"Huh? Aren't we leaving this morning?" You mumbled as you rubbed your eyes.

Kanzaki looked at you with pitiful eyes.

"They're giving us till 2pm! And it's a plan to assassinate Koro-Sensei, whilst we're at it we can even have fun! So wear this under your clothes." Kanzaki smiled at you.

She handed you a one piece.