|30| Messy Schedules and even messier Slumber parties!

-Third POV-
You slowly got up in the morning.

It was around 6:30 so you decided to get dressed. Combing your hair you hummed a familiar tune as you tried to find an elastic.

Just like usual you tied your hair up into pigtails and wore your uniform.

Making your way downstairs you greet your mom and prepare both lunch and breakfast. You decided to have spring rolls for Lunch so you packed those along with some other snacks. Eating a plain sandwich you reviewed yesterday's homework to make sure it was done correctly.

After all that, it was finally time to walk to school at 7.

But your class starts at 8:30, and you live 10 minutes away from school. Well that's because you have to climb the crazy mountain.

And so that's what you did!

-♥️-
Everything was going as it usually was supposed to go. All according to your "crazy" schedule.

You attempted to assassinate Koro-Sensei, but failed.

Listened to Bitch-Sensei call Karasuma a square.

Okajima trying to hit on several girls.

Kayano complaing about Boobs.

And Itona insulting Murumats's ramen.

But something was missing.

Looking up from your assignment you spot two boys.

Both Karma and Isogai happily chatting about some sort of event that will play out. Isogai seemed worried but you brushed it off.

Before you could get back to your assignment a bright yellow circle was met face to face with you.

"Oh (Y/N) please please please come to the festival!" Koro-Sensei begged you. Surprised you squealed and fell backwards.

Getting back up you look at your tall teacher. "Almost nobody has the time to go and I really want to go to a festival with all my students! No homework if you come!" Koro-Sensei pleads.

You put your hand to your chin and pondered. "Hmm sure why not." You said as you thought of a Yukata to wear.

Suddenly Koro-Sensei's head turned into a Golden Yellow as he started screaming.

BRNG BRNG BRNNNNNGGGG

"Seriously teach, you don't have to make your own bell." Karma said as he walked into the room.

The moment both of your eyes met, there was something!

But you quickly turned away as you ignored him.

Hearing Karma do his usual bickering wasn't the same anymore.

Slumping in your desk you try to sort your emotions out.

-♥️-
School had just ended and it was finally the weekend, you were going over to a sleepover at Nakamura's with all the other girls.

Finally arriving there it seems like you were the last girl to get there.

"Hi (Y/N)." Okuda greets you as she shows you inside.

"Guys (Y/N) is here~" Okuda happily tells the other girls as she sits down in a circle with all of them.

Plopping down in the circle with them, you giggled at everyone's weird choices of onesies.

You were a hamster.

Kayano was a Penguin.

Okuda was a Owl.

Nakamura was a Unicorn.