|31| Girly Problems!

-Third POV-

"U-uh the bathroom is being used right now!" You called out.

"(Y/N) save that chat, we heard everything from Nagisa!" Kayano told you as she tries unlocking the bathroom door.

"What do you mean you heard everything from Nagisa?" You asked as you hold the knob shut.

"Well... we were all kind of worried about you! You weren't acting like yourself at school, and you were really down. We wanted to help you out!" Okuda calls out. You then heard the rest of the girls agree to Okuda's statement.

"W-what do you mean?" You asked as thoughts played in your head.

"(Y/N). To you it may of been hidden from us but us girls know when a girls down!" Okano calls out.

"So we asked Nagisa if he knew what was going on, and he said he'd find out. Yeah... this sleepover was also to see if you'd tell us, sorry for making you confess so early." Kanzaki said.

You shivered at the word confess.

Slowly you unlocked the doorknob with wet eyes as all of your friends were on the other side.

They all mobbed you into one big hug telling you they were all there.

"Ok now tell us everything!"

-♥️-
"Wait so Karma said to act like you never even talked to each other once?" Kurahashi said.

"Oh and that Isogai has rejected you?" Kayano added.

Sniffling you nodded.

Kataoka stood up. "Ugh boys they truly don't know how to treat girls!"

"K-Kataoka it's alright. I mean after what happened-"

"Is it really alright (Y/N)?" Okuda asked.

"W-what yes Isogai and I were never going to happ-"

"No not about Isogai." Hazama butted in.

"About Karma."

"..."

You hugged your knees as you pondered.

"Well I guess..."

"What do you mean you guess?" Nakamura said.

"Well me and Karma only talked because he was going to help me hook up with Isogai." You mumbled.

"Clearly that was the original plan but now it seems like you guys were more then just trying to help each other with their crushes." Nakamura bluntly said.

"R-really?" You looked up.

"Actually. (Y/N) I think I know what could of happened, well scientifically." Okuda tells you.

"You Guys fell for each other in the process!" She smiled.

"W-what that's not science at all and I don't like Karma!"

"But he likes you." Hazama said.

"Uh, Yeah.. But...." you looked down. "I'm so confused with my emotions, when I'm with Karma my heart flutters a lot but that happens with Isogai too. But when it's with Karma I can't help but... but-"

"You're crushing on Karma!" Kurahashi exclaimed.

"N-no I would never like that dummy!" You blushed.

"(Y/N)." Kanzaki calls out to you.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Karma."

"W-what didn't I just say that I-"

"Do you like Karma."

"N-"

"Do you hate Karma."

"Yes! No I mean n-no! Uh he's a-" You we're red and hesitating. It was hopeless, turns out you did like the stupid period head.

You slumped onto the floor in defeat.

"Guys it doesn't matter anyways, he doesn't want to be my friend." You sighed.

"Well then let's make him regret that!" Kurahashi happily exclaims.

Looking up at her you tilted your head. "H-how?"

"Well first off, the festivals right around the corner right? Well just try to fix things there, well help."

"But The festivals tomorrow and aren't we all staying here?" You questioned.

All of the girls then smirked. "Not anymore~" Fuwa screams as she pulls out several yukatas.

Kayano then stood there stunned. "Why do I never know when stuff like this is planned?!"

"Make over time~!" Kanzaki yells out as she grabbed her make up bag.

Okano grabbed a few brushes as Kataoka was tailoring the yukata to look nicer.

"Can someone figure out if Karma is going to wear a Kimono?" Fuwa asks.

"Ooh I'll get Nagisa to tell him!" Kayano said as she pulled out her phone.

"Make sure it's a red one!" Kataoka smiles as she threads the red string through your yukata.

Sitting there your plans for tomorrow night we're quickly filled in with your friends trying to help you and Karma get back to being friends.

Okano was doing your hair. She put it up into two lovely buns.

(If you have long hair the buns have hair coming out of them like sailor moon, if you have short hair it's just buns.)

"A-aren't we getting a little to ready?" You suggested since it was still 5 o'clock, and the festival starts at 7.

"Oh (Y/N) you had no idea!" Okano exclaimed as she curled the hairs that framed your face.

One she was done, she spritz on a few sprays of perfume, it smelt like strawberries and roses.

Kanzaki and Kurahashi then approached as they started doing your make up. It was nothing special at all.

They did your eyeliner wing and gave your lips a pale shade of pink with red tints , they then put blush onto your face as they were gluing on fake eyelashes.

"Kanzaki?" You asked.

"Yes?" She answered as she was fixing your eyebrows.

"Why does Kurahashi need to put on mascara when I already have fake eyelashes?"

Both of the girls giggled. "So it's even silly!"

"Ohh ok."

They then put a ribbon in your hair which had bells at the end of them, and Hazama had just handed you a fan.

"Ok, (Y/N) is done, now for the rest of us!"

You soon figure out why it takes girls so long to get ready.

-♥️-

You were stunned to see all the girls dressed up nicely and in yukatas, you yourself were a little excited too.

"Come on guys it's time to go!" Nakamura called out.

Yay another messy chapter, trust me the next one will be better