|20| Virsus

I had caught the flew, excuse me for my delay in chappie updates but hey I'm also making a new one shot currently and it's 48-55% complete.

I'm also skipping the kill scene because that's too complicated >~<

-Third POV-
Everyone was depressed.

You all almost killed Koro-Sensei. It was so close. Sitting at a table with Okuda and Nakamura you calmly sighed. Looking to your right you hear Chiba open his phone.

"Hey Ritsu? How close were me and Hayami? I need to know."

"Chiba I can only be accurate, but if you shot 0.5 seconds earlier, and if Hayami moved 30 centimetres to the left the probability would of raised to at least 90%..."

Chiba cluctched his phone. You felt bad. Gazing around the lobby you noticed something off. Some people were really sick. Suddenly you felt someone bump you.

"Oh! Sorry (Y/N).... just wanted to get to my room to rest... can I lie down on you..... please." 

"Nakamura!" You exclaimed and watched many other students collapse alongside with the blondie. Standing up in shock you looked around, about half of the students were knocked out. Karasuma and another Lady rushed in.

"Call an ambulance!"

"The nearest hospital is on the other island !"

"God dammit!" Karasuma exclaimed as he smashed his hand onto the desk where Koro-Sensei's ball jumped along to the rhythm. Rushing over to Karasuma in a panic you made no haste to ask what was going on. "are we going to be alright Mr K?! Wait, Mr K.. your phone is ringing!" You point at his pocket.

Reader chan why are you looking down there ,';)

"Oh thank you (Y/N)."

"Hello this is-"

"Tadaomi Karasuma? I am correct aren't I. Well no time to waste, I'm assuming by now your students are starting to receive the flu, or even worse.."

"What the hell did you do! Who are you!"

"Names aren't important. But if you want your students to survive you should come meet us at the hotel on the top of the island. Come get the antidote. Also it doesn't matter if you manage to get your kids to the hospital. The virus is fabricated in a lab, and so is the cure. And alas, there is no known cure except the one we hold."

"Karasuma they refuse to tell who the guests are! They say they have a right to protect their guests identities." Another girl called out.

"Better come soon Karasuma. Or I'll blow the antidote to bits. You have only one hour."

"Tch..."

"Also while your at it, bring the trio."

"What do you mean?"

"The three students with the matching hairstyles, I believe it was called Pigtails."

You stood there terrified. Looking to your right you see an equally terrified Kayano, and to your left a trouble Nagisa. You had no idea why he wanted the three of you specifically, you just wanted to know why it was you he messed with.

"Karasuma. I have a plan. Kids be sure to change into something you wouldn't mind getting dirty~" Koro-Sensei snickered.

Yet you still felt your heart raise. Suddenly a touch to your shoulder was made. Locking your eyes with the boy beside you it was Isogai. "Don't worry (Y/N). We won't let you guys go alone. We're definitely going to get him back alright!"

But you still felt scared. Only nodding to make sure not to worry Isogai, he ran over to Maehara. Talking to him only made you think about how you needed to confess to him during the vacation. That made you nervous.

Walking to the lobby you bumped into someone.

Your nose then was filled with a familiar odour as your heartbeat started to relax. "(Y/N)?" Looking up only to meet eyes with Karma you quickly looked away.

"Sorry!" you whispered and quickly ran to your room to change.

-♥️-

You wore overalls and a white long sleeved shirt, with matching white knee socks.  Now you kind of regret this choice of clothing because it's all in white, and Koro-Sensei specifically said not to use clothes that would be difficult to clean.

Suddenly something was thrown to your face. It was infused with the lovely scent of the one and only devil. Taking it off your head you looked at him, he was blushing and averting his eyes. "W-wear that I don't want you to get your clothes dirty."

"O-oh alr-alright..."

"Hey you two love birds get inside the car already!" Fuwa called out.

"W-we are n-not love b-birds!!!!" You screamed and blushed.

"Tsundere...." everyone excluding you and Karma thought.

-♥️-

The moment all of you flooded out to the side of a cliff, Koro-Sensei began to explain his plan.

"I have to climb this thing?!" You exclaimed. "If you wanted I could carry you~" Karma teased.

"Hell no! Bakabane go away. I can do this myself." You scoffed and proceeded to climb.

"(Y/N) watch out for that sharp rock!" Karma yelled. You quickly switched your hand but lost grip.

"KYAAAH!"

"Woah there would of been bad if you fell!" Isogai exclaimed as he held onto your hand. With your eyes looking at each other you blushed.

"Here (Y/N), I'll give you a piggy back ride up there alright?"

Only giving the prince a nod you clambered onto his back.

Little did you know a certain devil wanted Isogai to land onto 20000000 sharp rocks. But he shrugged it off and continued climbing.