|35| Return

Just a happy chapter because I written a lot of angst so far XD

-Third POV-
Things have gotten back to normal in your daily life, well except the fact that you and Karma are a little bit awkward and the whole classroom can feel that. Examples given would be what had happened last week.

"Oi! Bakabane, I need help in math so can you help me?" You said with your usual attitude.

The two of you were alone in the classroom waiting for school to start.

Karma chuckled as he stood up and got behind you.

He was leaning over your shoulder hand on one side of your desk leaning in for support. He explained the problems and soon enough your mind was cleared from confusion.

"Thanks Bakabane! You're not so stupid after all!" You grinned as you turned your face towards him. But what surprised you is that your faces were so close your noses touched.

The moment they did Karma did a solid 180 as you quickly turned the other way.

With steam practically bursting from
Your head you still tried to continue the conversation.

"F-forget that happened?" You stuttered our trying to cease the blush that was forming.

"Yeah..." Karma said in agreement.

Little did you know both of you were smiling.

Just kidding!

That's when Maehara has happened to walk into the classroom along side the other boys. The moment Maehara saw you blushing and Karma blushing he instantly made the situation more and more awkward!

"Did you guys make out or something?" Maehara broke the silence.

"E-eeeh?! No!" You said fully red as you whooped your head to Maehara. Isogai only rubbed the back of his neck as he pushed Maehara to his seat.

-Third POV-

"Maehara you broke (Y/N)!" Isogai exclaimed as he flicked your forehead.

Your soul had left your body as you were just a gray body.

"(Y/N) NOOOOO!" Kayano said as she shook your body.

Karma was just avoiding eye contact as he played with his hair. In the end he couldn't handle the tension so he walked outside to skip class.

Finally Okuda had managed to get you back to your senses by threatening to take your plushies away.

"Ugh! Maehara why did you say that!" You angrily look at him after you finished zoning out.

"Well I thought you guys were dating so-"

"DATING?!" You screamed as you got up, the wood scratching against wood and your scream brought attention onto you.

"We are not!" You blushed.

"But I thought you confessed during the festiv-"

"NOO! I just said sorry!!" Your blush starting expanding.

"But I mean you both like each other-"

"N-NO!" You screamed
"I don't like him! A-and he d-doesn't l-like me!"

Everyone was a little annoyed at your statement.

"It's obvious you like him." Nakamura said as she rolled her eyes.

Before anyone could agree you shook your head and ran out of the classroom.

-♥️-
Running far you ended up finding yourself at a small lake in the mountain. Skipping a few rocks here and there you started to think to yourself.

"BOO!"

Karma yelled as you freaked out and tripped into the water.

"BAKABANE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You angrily screamed for the fifth time today as Karma snickered and laughed at you.

Your hair was soaked and practically every other part of your body was soaked.

You groaned as you twisted the water out of your pigtails, giving Karma lots of glares.

After you were done with your hair you took of your cardigan revealing your white shirt, might I add wet white shirt.

So obviously with that being said your undergarments were there clear for Karma.

You didn't really mind at this point, not like you were wearing something super flashy. It was just a big comfy bra. Well minus the big part.

But this didn't matter to Karma.

He was struggling where to look as the tension ate him alive.

"Well I'm going back to class." You grumbled as you got up drying your skirt and taking off your socks.

Oh did Karma regret, Well he didn't regret looking but there he saw your bare legs, and your undergarments. He was practically matching his hair color from the overload of you showing off your body unwillingly.

The moment you were about to leave the facility he stopped you.

"Are you sure you want to go like that?" He said as he blushed and avoided eye contact.

"Well it's not like it's anything too flash-"

"Okajima exists." He blurted.

"But I need to go back to change-" You we're interrupted again by Karma's blazer hitting your face.

He was still avoiding eye contact as he made it clear he wanted you to wear his jacket. Then you realized either way you were screwed.

"Bakabane I can't wear it dummy!" You said as you thought of the possibilities.

"Why not?"

"If I go back like this I'm going to catch a cold and Okajima will harass me! But if I go back with your jacket they'll think we like each other and we-we-were dating!" You said whilst blushing.

"Why not Ditch with me?" Karma had said rather suggestively.

Sighing in defeat it was the best option after all.

"Only on one condition then!" You said as you sat down against a tree wrapping his blazer around your body.

"Anything you ask." Karma replies as he finally looks at you.

"Help me with my math!" You grinned.

-OMAKE-
After a while of Karma helping you out you didn't even realize it but you had dozed off onto his shoulder.

He too then decided it was time for a short nap.

Too bad the class decided to go find you guys as they all watched your sleeping body on Karma's shoulder.

"And they say they don't like each other..." Nagisa giggles.