|10| Affection

-Third POV-

You and the girls had just finished your basket ball game. It was a close one but sadly your team lost. Kayano kept blaming herself. "Ah guys sorry it's all my fault, I couldn't concentrate because of their jiggly boobs!" "What's wrong with you and your problem with big boobs?!" Okano asked. Then you butted in, "Oh guys, Isogai and the others wanted us to watch their baseball game!" "Did he really have to tell us that? We have nothing else to do but watch." Kataoka said as she face palmed. "Well he wanted to make sure!" you giggled and blushed at the thought of what he said to you.

Then walking behind the fence you can see the boys get ready for their game.

-♥️-

"The End Class won!" Isogai screamed as he pumped his fist into the air. You silently admired him from afar. The boys then walked up to you and asked how the basket ball game went.

Before you rushed up to Isogai you saw several underclassmen run over to see him.

"Isogai-senpai! You were so cool!"

"Senpai I was rooting for you!"

"I never knew you could play baseball Senpai!"

These girls blurted cliche things in hopes to impress the boy. But he just smiled and his eyes began to scan the field. He saw you then ran over. "(Y/N)!" You blushed at his sudden outburst. "Isogai you and the guys did great!"

"Good job (Y/N) you didn't stutter this time." You thought to yourself. "U-uh hey (Y/N).." "Yes Isogai?" Tilting your head in a questioning manner. "D-do you know where Kataoka is...?"

A little heartbroken that he wasn't looking for you but for someone else you just nodded and pointed to the direction she was standing in.

"Awww (Y/N) why the long face." Karma teased as he approached you. Scoffing you turned your head to avoid looking at him, "What do you want now stupid?" "I was just wondering if my little (Y/N) was ok?" "W-who said I was y-yours?!" You stuttered.

"Haha no one. But...." Karma slowly walked towards you, you started backing up to keep your distance but instead your back was up against the fence. "I'm serious, are you alright...." without even being able to respond you just blushed. Then Karma flicked your nose. "Haha got you!" He said while sticking out his tongue. "K-Karma y-you're stupid!" You huffed.

-Your POV and a Time skip!-

The class had just gone outside. Its been a while since you had PE. Karasuma was apparently too busy to have it sometimes so he made sure to make up for the lack of the absent classes. You sat and watched as how some people were getting better at their knife skills but you were still a little iffy. In your eyes at least.

Walking up to Karasuma with nothing but the intent to kill you tried to throw a slash but he moved to the side. Not giving up instead of slashing for the face like normal people would you slashed for his feet, Karasuma got caught off balance and you tugged his shirt down and then slashed your knife towards him. But in the end Karasuma held the knife from you smiled, "(Y/N) you made leaps and leaps of improvement. Before you couldn't even stand when holding a knife." Karasuma got up and patted his fine bottom as he proceeded to pat you on the head.

Then you saw Karasuma snap as Nagisa went behind him. Nagisa was then flipped intensely by Karasuma. "O-oh! Sorry Nagisa that flip was a little over the top there..." "It's fine... I should of expected it!" Running over to the injured blue haired boy you helped him get up.

"Oh hey hey hey, isn't it my old pal Karasuma!" A big guy said. He was fairly tall but a little shorter then Karasuma. He had a sweet face a giant bag and he was quite adorable in some sort of way.

"Excuse me to ask you sir but are you a knew teacher?" You mumbled out. "Hey good job shorty you guessed it!" "I-I'm not short!" You grumbled. "Hahaha it's just something playful doll! Hey kids cmere! I got a little special for all of you!"

All of the kids then scurried over to sit with this new guy. He seemed friendly. "Don't worry dig in!" You nervously spoke up "S-sir are y-you sure these seem very delicious and expensive." "ah don't worry!"  This new teacher said as he laughed.

You all sat together and started eating. You sat with Isogai, Nakamura and Maehara. Nothing much expect small talk and shoving your faces with food. At some point Koro-Sensei walked in asking if he could have a bite. Being the angel this new guy was he let Koro-Sensei have his fair share of cake too. Today was a good day!

"Hey (Y/N)?" Isogai asked, looking over to him you replied "What is it Isogai?" He leaned over. "There's some cream on your face let me get it for you." His face then leaned in, noses almost touched as he used his thumbed to whip the cream off, his thumb was oh so dangerously close to your mouth and you couldn't help but heat up. "Are you ok (Y/N) you seem a bit pale."

"N-no I'm fine!" Smiling a bit on the inside. This day just got better!