|40| Fake Christmas, Fake Cartridges

Wow this is so late I'm sorry. Does this count as a xmas special

-Third POV-
"Why won't you let me spend Christmas!" Koro-Sensei angrily yells as he finished setting up the tree.

"It's so far for Christmas teach, and what's the point of celebrating it now rather then celebrating it then." Terasaka said rather annoyed.

"Because! You'll spend it with your loved ones and I won't be able to spend it with you all as a class so can we please just say that day is Christmas, I mean it's snowing outside too!" Koro-Sensei bribed.

A light blush spread across your face.

"I-I-I-I Don't mind!" You exclaimed.

Everyone looked at you.

Smiling you continued. "I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year. I'd love to celebrate it with you Koro-Sensei!"

Koro-Sensei sped past everyone and clutched you in his tentacles. he was crying tears of joy as he hugged you saying thank you over and over again.

Little did you know it was just another scheme for Koro-Sensei to hook his students up together.

-♥-

Today was the Christmas themed day that Koro-Sensei had planned. You were excited as you put bells in your pigtail ties.

You had also gotten everyone little gifts, but for some reason it was a real tough one to decide a gift for Karma.

You tried but none of them seemed right as you silently got angry angry yourself for over thinking something so little.

You couldn't get any more festive then that because people would start to question you.

Walking to school you sadly bumped into Karma.

"Huh? You got bells in your hair now." Karma pointed it out.

"Thanks captain obvious." You replied coldly.

You ended up walking to school with Karma.

You clutched the gift you had for Karma and decided not to give it to him yet as you both arrived at the door.

He calmly passed through as you stood there anticipated.

You thought about how to give your present to Karma and just wondered a bit to yourself before unconsciously walking beside Karma underneath the door.

Soon everyone was staring at the two of you as you tilted your head to the side.

"Huh what's so fun-" something soft hit your cheek as soon Karma walked passed.

Nagisa being the good friend he was he pointed it out that the two of you were under a mistletoe and in fact Karma had just kissed your cheek.

Your face exploded with red as you ran past everybody and sat down.

You buried your head in your arms as people slowly started filling up the empty classroom.

After a cool down you decided to hand out everyone their gifts.

"K-Karma." You muttered out embarassed.

"Hm?" He replied a monotonous voice.

"H-here." You just bowed and handed over your present.

It was in a little baggy with a yellow ribbon tied around the top to secure whatever was inside of the bag.

Karma's curiosity peaked as he tugged one end of the strings.

The bag slowly opened as he took a peak, inside was several game cartridges for a DS.

He took some of them out and read the titles.

"Bangbangronpa Z3?"
"Reading clubs heartbeat!"
"Pokymon."
"Super tentacle smash."
"The Legend of Koro-Sensei."
He read out the cartridges.

One of then caught his eye as he picked it up from the pile.

"Huh? Is this an SD card?" Karma questioned as he pulled his DS out of his book bag.

"What's an SD card, I only gave you games!" You asked.

He popped the SD card in place as he opened photos.

The first thing that he saw was a cute little girl trying to take a picture of her and her stuffed animals.

That little girl was you. Your hair was put up in a small pigtail on the very top of your forehead as you smiled into the camera. There were videos of you playing with dollies and some of you and the boy you liked when you were younger.

The boy had silver-blue hair and gigantic bright green eyes. He had a mole underneath one of his eyes as he smiled and hugged you in this photo.

"What?! Give that back!" You yelled as you realized it wasn't a game.

"But (Y/N) this is my favourite gift." Karma teased as he held his DS high into the air.

"Who's this little boy in the photo anyways?" He questioned with slight jealousy that it wasn't him, although you never met him before so there was no point.

"Huh?" You looked at the picture. Blushing like crazy after seeing it your head shot to the other side. "O-oh it's him... well he was a childhood friend of mine until he went to another highschool in London. His mom was Japanese his dad was English which explained alot." You told Karma.

A little annoyed Karma looked at you. "What's his name?"

"Takuro Kent." You said whilst twiddling with your hair. Sighing a little you reminisced in your old memories. "I wonder what he looks like now...."

Karma then flicked your forehead.

"Hey dummy thanks for the gift." He said with his tongue out.

Looking away you nodded as class continued. Karma whispered to you to meet him after school for your gift.

-♥-

You stood outside the gates of Kunugiaoka as you waited for Karma.

Soon you heard footsteps of a familiar red head.

Karma had caught up to you, as the sun decided to set the mood.

"Are you ready for your gift?" He asked blushing a bit.

Looking up at him you nodded, slightly curious to see what this gift was.

Soon Karma leaned in closing his eyes. Your face was so red as he got closer, soon you felt the breath on your mouth.

"(Y/N)?" A voice Interrupted.

Your head shot into that direction as you were once again facing face to face with

"Takuro-kun?!"