|19| Awkward

-Third POV-

You took in a deep breath. The sea was wonderful and you gazed across the horizon enjoying every second of the boat ride. You stood in between Nagisa and Kayano.

Everyone was staring at you guys in awe.

Not because you're beautiful or anything.

But because all three of you had pigtails and they were swaying everywhere from the wind. This certainly ruined everything for you since sometimes a large strand of hair would just be blocking your view.

"Haha (Y/N) having fun there? If you want I can cut off your hair for you~" Karma chuckled. Turning around probably whipping both Nagisa and Kayano in the face with your locks you glared at the boy.

"Excuse me I am doing just fine leave me and my hair alone! Stupid Bakabane." Karma only snickered at you. Then suddenly a low moan was heard.

"Hnnnmmgggggh"

Everyone's eyes followed the direction from where the sound was coming from.

There stood infront of you leaning against the boats railing was your lovely teacher.

None of you bothered to help him, he was going to die eventually.

-♥️-

"Woah! It's Okinawa!" Almost everyone screamed.

The cheers of the students grew louder as many started to talk about the first thing they were going to do, some just watched as the island got closer and closer. Excitement filled your body, as you quickly turned to Karma. "Bakabane look it's Okinawa!" You grinned.

"As if that wasn't obvious (Y/N)." He laughed as he nudged you, but you were too excited to react, everything was going well until you got to the island.

-♥️-

Throwing your bags onto the hotel bed you jumped onto it childishly. "It's been so long since I've been in a hotel!" You squealed and rolled around eventually managing to get the blanket to wrap around you as a sushi roll. Nakamura only laughed at you, she was your room mate and you were slightly disappointed.

Sure you loved Nakamura but she just scared you for her teasing could get out of hand. She insists you also have hidden feelings for Karma, but she shut up after you said you were going to confess on the vacation. Back to the present she just stared at your state.

With only your head popping out from the blanket sushi roll you stayed quiet. You started to sweat.

"Uh Nakamura.... I'm stuck..."

The door swung open revealing Nagisa, Okajima, Karma and Fuwa.

Almost everyone except Fuwa and Nagisa laughed at you.

Karma and Nakamura both pulled out their cells and proceeded taking shots of your pouty face. Soon enough they had to free you because Okajima was starting to think of something dirty and honestly Karma was having none of that.

-♥️-

Sitting near the dock with Nagisa, Karma and Okajima you all sat in your swimsuits. You didn't bring your floatie so you decided to sit by the dock and swing your feet off of it.

This was quickly interrupted by Okajima trying to hit on you.

"Hey (Y/N)! Nice chest. Seems like you hit puberty now!" He snickered. Quickly covering your chest you blushed angrily.

It's true you've grown a bit over the break, and your swimsuit was a bit small but that didn't stop you from being insecure about its size.

"Shut up you pervert!" You shouted whilst hugging your chest. "Why don't you let me hug your chest too (Y/N)!" Okajima chimed as he stepped closer. Being immovable by fear you could only hope you can kick him before he gets too close.

But Okajima tripped, at the most cliche of times.

This caused you to be pushed off the dock by his hand hitting you, and you grabbed the nearest person quickly screaming you can't swim.

Oh and did this situation get worst quickly. Okajima stood there dumbfounded as your bikini top was in his hand. Screaming you hugged the person you clinched on.

"(Y/N).... wh-what's that I'm feeling behind my back." Karma asked.

Great Karma is the mysterious person too!

"BAKABANE SHUT UP OKAJIMA HAS MY BIKINI TOP SO DONT ASK ALRIGHT?!" You screamed as your face grew more red, stuffing your face into the boys back.

"Uhh I'll go get it-"

"NO DONT MOVE!"

"What w-why?"

"I can't s-swim remember a-and I'll be e-e-exposed..."

"R-right.." Karma stuttered as he silently let the awkwardness earn both of you alive.

Patiently waiting for Koro-Sensei to come save you and for your friends to help you out, you awkwardly hugged the red head.

The only thing you could do for now was to endure the moment, and accept the red heads company.

But since when did this smell become so comforting.