|50| Tactics

-Third POV-
"..." silence engulfed the room from what Nagisa had said.

Nobody wanted to talk. It was just silent.

Suddenly Karma breaks the ice and gives out a proposal.

"The Reaper might have our hands behind our backs right now, but I have an idea. Mimura might be helpful with this one." He smirked as he explains his plan.

-♥️-

"I honestly don't get why the hell I'm here on top of you right now Karma, but say anything I'm going to kill you." You mumbled in embarrassment as you wrapped your legs around Karma's head.

Literally hearing his smirk you held onto his hair and pulled it.

"Woah (Y/N) watch out, your blush might change the color of our camouflage!" He teased.

"If you're going to make fun of someone make fun of the naked octopus underneath us!" You whispered as Koro-Sensei was just as red as you.

The giggles slowly died as the movement of the camera was heard.

The camera panned the area, then a sudden explosion behind everybody was made as all the collars that were taken off blew up.

The explosion was strong enough to reach that one camera that was watching you all and luckily you didn't have to sit on Karma's head anymore.

"I'm gonna miss having those legs wrap around me." He chuckles as you embarrassingly hit him.

-♥️-

"What are you going to do with me." Takuro asks as he glared at the Reaper.

"Use you as bait of course."

"..." he stayed silent thinking of strategies to pull off.

"But it seems that I've lured in the wrong person." The Reaper giggles as Karasuma kicks down the door.

"Where are they?!" He said angrily. "Irina!" Karasuma's eyes opened as she was sitting there injured.

"Don't move any closer." The Reaper said pointing a gun.

But to Karasuma's luck he had kicked it out of his hand and pushed him away.

The Reaper hissed as Takuro stared at the situation.

"KARASUMA N-"

*bang*

Takuro's screech was cut off by Bitch-Sensei's shot.

With his eyes wide open Karasuma stared at the arm he was shot in.

Karasuma's eyes then relaxed. Ignoring his wound he quickly cut off the rope from Takuro as the Reaper made his get away.

Karasuma's tongue clicked and he ripped off a piece of his shirt to cover his arm.

He looked at Takuro and nodded as he ran after the Reaper.

Then it was just Bitch-Sensei and Takuro. The silence engulfed them again.

hhhhhhh it's hard writing this era. I might scrap it completely since I'm so uninspired to do it. I'm sorry it's so short.