21: "Quit flirting with my girlfriend"

* Cameron Boyle is who I picture Arthur to look like. Just imagine he's British though :) x

Harry and I disappeared upstairs after all the presents were opened, Harry wanted to shower and get ready which he never got the chance to do as I took up our time getting ready myself this morning. Gemma and Jack were already ready for the day, so really it was only Anne, Robin and Harry to get ready. Harry's uncle Will and Auntie Janet are due to be over with their adopted kids in less than an hour. It was now almost twelve in the afternoon and Anne was pretty much done with preparing dinner she just had a few things still cooking.

I was sat on the bed as Harry showered, my finders twirling with the moon pendant that rested between the valley of my breasts as it hung delicately around my neck. I can't believe he bought this for me, I had the urge to cry from happiness but also interrogate the man about this continuous moon references. Even though it's more or less been a month of knowing him, I feel as though I was made to be with him. Like god created me and this path I was supposed to struggle along and to bump into this wonderful man.

I had always thought about god's plans when he creates a new life, does he feel happy knowing he's about to give that small infant child a rough life? That they'll be sad and lonely for years? I'm sure he wouldn't be happy knowing someone's in deep depression due to his choices for them, but then he redeems himself but swerving their path and allowing them to crash right into someone else's rocky path. Harry was on his own path; attempting to revive himself from the hurt in his heart that never left, the hurt caused by somebody he trusted and loved with all of his heart. My path was rocky also; lonely darkness holding me captive, my heart utterly shattered by the fresh wound of my parents deaths. Then out of nowhere I meet a boy with a different personality where he's easy and light, enthusiast and giggly, wary and cautious. I was just straight up clingy from day one, wanting more of him even though I knew he was holding himself back out of fear from spiralling memories lurking in the back of his mind.

He is a different person whenever we are together, he's different. Not in a bad way, I like it. He's a different personality for every emotion he feels or situation he finds himself in. For instance, when he's shy he becomes soft and cautious, afraid to say or do the wrong thing. When talking about his job he becomes jittery and anxious, the fear of losing his job causes him to fidget in his seat and with his fingers nervously. When you let him know he's doing okay in a situation with a simple smile he's a bubbly character, practically bouncing off the walls and cracking jokes like a small child on a sugar rush.

His only flaw is the lack of optimism he holds within himself. He's confident once he's comfortable but until then he holds back and agrees with you rather than bringing up his own opinion or thoughts. He isn't hopeful at all, I've only noticed his hopefulness has started coming out but only when he's with me and we're talking about our relationship, making me think he's only hopeful about what the future holds for him and I.

"Lost in your thoughts huh?" I flinched harshly at the sound of his low voice. I blinked and looked in his direction, his wet hair swooping low over his forehead and clingy to his skin. He was in jeans and a fresh shirt; a silky blue button up with short sleeves. The dark blue of his shirt made the green in his eyes paler and his lips darker. "What are you thinking about, Moonlight?" My heart fluttered at the nickname, I haven't given him one yet...

"Well sugar," no I don't like that one. "Just thinking about you Pumpkin," that was also terrible. My focus was on his face but my mind was away with the list of nicknames he would suit. His eyes gleamed with humour as he pressed his lips together, holding back a laugh. The white towel he held came up to his hair as he shook it around to rid the droplets of warm water from his hair, a shake of his head as he looked my way and walked towards the chest of drawers. "I like your shirt sweetheart," a snort of laughter rumbled from his throat making me groan. "I hate this!"