50: why.

NO EDIT, WILL DO WHEN I HAVE TIME! Please vote & comment, and check out the newest story I've posted 'black heart'

Des left almost two hours ago, and between Harry and I there has been less than twenty words spoken. It wasn't awkward or anything, we just decided no words needed to be said and silence was all we needed right now. I don't hate the silence so much right now, it's actually kind of nice.

Harry's brown hair was messy upon his head from the many times he ran his fingers through his curls, his fringe had managed to flop over his forehead and tickle his eyelashes. His green eyes were shut as he breathed heavily and steadily in a calming manner, although he was clearly still awake.

I wanted to talk to him, for many reasons. One being, how does he feel after all that chit chat with his father? And two being, what does he think about everything that's been shared between both men. But of course, I think he needs a break away from family problems and daddy issues, I for one know it's not the easiest thing to discuss. I sigh heavily for what must have been the eighth time in the last twenty minutes, I crossed my legs and allowed my ears to pick up the sound coming from the television.

Some kids animation film was playing and I smiled as I remembered that evening Harry and I watched Finding Nemo. He told me his life goal is to become famous and be the voice of an animated fish, I mean I did laugh, but honestly what a life goal that would be. I can't deny Harry's wild imagination and dreams, I just wish he applied the same amount of energy and creativity to his grey happiness and lacking positivity.

I looked over at Harry, his eyes still shut, eyelids hiding those beautiful vibrant green orbs from me sadly. He looked so content and peaceful, I really missed my boy. It felt like years had past and I hadn't seen him, heard his voice or touched him. And it hurt me.

"Hey," I focused on his face, he was staring right back at me.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you love me?" He asked.

I sat myself up, shocked and surprised by his question. I looked at him with curious eyes and I could see the sincerity etched on his facial structure.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just a question I have wondered," he shrugged casually. He looked back at the television, a flash of confusion raced across his features as he had his eyes shut the majority of the film. I couldn't help but let the question swirl through my mind, why do I love Harry?

I mean I have a list of things I love about him, but I can't help but think what exactly made me love him and continue to love him? Was it his humour? His kind soul? His soft touch? His caring eyes?

"You do this thing at night, when we're in bed, where at first you try find my hand under the sheets. Especially if we aren't cuddling at that point," I smiled fondly, his face staring at me. "I get such a big smile and these butterflies in my stomach when I feel your hand patting the mattress trying to find mine. When you find mine you place a kiss to the back of my hand and hold it against your chest. I always feel your heartbeat underneath my hand. I love when you do that..."

"I think I fell in love with your personality more than anything. I mean you looking like a model is just a bonus," I giggled, earning a scoff of disbelief from his pretty lips. "You have this very soothing personality. You want to know every detail about something I'm talking about, whether it's this new shop I stumbled into or a new brand of liquid lipstick. You're always interested and it makes me feel welcome to tell you anything and everything. When you listen to me you show me you're listening, you look at me and you jump in when you can and I appreciate it..."