71: three days until paris.

^ I forgot to add that photo to the last chapter..

___

I was surprised to wake up with Harry still fast asleep against my chest. Usually I wriggle in my sleep and somehow through the night find my way back into Harry's arms. But clearly neither of us moved, as we're still in the same cosy position we were in last night. I don't remember blowing out the candle, so Harry probably did that when I fell asleep.

His hair had flopped over his forehead and almost concealed his closed eyes, it's getting so long again. I kind of want him to let it grow out. His hands were balled up into fists against my breasts and his face squished against my neck. He didn't look exactly comfortable, but he seemed to be content. I stroked my hands down his bare back and over his shoulders and with my free hand I stroked over his arm. My other arm that was rested under Harry's head, had the awful sensation of pins and needles running through it.

I didn't want to disturb Harry so I very slowly and cautiously managed to slip my arm out from underneath his head and get out of the bed. His hands fell to where I was, tapping the bed and a frown taking over his features. It's almost like his body is aware that my body has suddenly disappeared, so he tries to blindly search for me whilst in his deep slumber. I'm fully aware he won't stay asleep long if he doesn't find me. So I quickly grab my pillow, sliding it between his arms and watch in awe as he hugs the pillow. I could tell he wasn't completely satisfied and knew it wasn't me, but the lingering scent of my perfume and body wash was enough for him to hold onto the pillow instead of push it away.

I exited the bedroom, heading downstairs. I was starving, I don't know if Harry's surprise means we are doing it once he's awake or if it's happening later. So I decide to make breakfast anyway. It was a Friday, and I figured Harry was skipping today also as the time now read nine o'clock, which meant he's late. The house phone didn't have any voicemails on it, so I figured his school must know he's not coming in.

I cook up sausages, bacon, mushrooms, and hash browns, multi-tasking my way around the kitchen to ensure everything's cooking. The kitchen smells like a restaurant, I just hope it tastes as good as you'd receive in a hotel at breakfast. I then cook the beans and pop some toast into the toaster just before I start plating up the other stuff. I place the two plates on the table, setting the cutlery down beside them and pouring up a glass of water for Harry and apple juice for myself. Now to wake him up, which I always hate to do.

"Harry," I whispered quietly, my hands shaking his shoulders lightly. He still held the pillow close to him, his painted fingers digging into the pillow in his annoyance at me waking him up. "I made breakfast."

"Ok, I'll be down in five minutes," he said. I stood watching him skeptically, before I scoffed when I heard him start snoring again.

"Harry!" I snapped, and nothing. He was still sleeping. A wicked idea popped into my head, I shouldn't do it, but I kind of made that food so I could eat whilst it's hot. "Harry, ow!" His eyelashes flickered as he was awoken, yet he hadn't fully opened his eyes. "The baby!"

His eyes popped open, shoving my pillow away from him and shooting upright. "Let me get my keys!"

I laughed at his reaction, he wouldn't have even bothered getting changed if there was a problem apparently. He'd just grab his keys and take me to the hospital, good to know.

"Luna. Don't do that," he scowled, he swung his legs over the side of the bed. The duvet was half off the bed and half on, he grabbed the end that was slumped on the ground and swung it up so it was back on the bed. I know him, he'll wait until later to even fix up the bed. Then again, I wouldn't even bother fixing it up anyway. "You could've just woken me up nicely."