60: mother-in-law.

Holy crap, chapter 60 !! Wowzas, it's almost been a year since I started this book can you believe it...

Part one.
___

The sunshine shone through the window, Harry planned to put the curtains up in our bedroom whilst I go out shopping with his family today. I was sad he wouldn't join us, but he believes I should bond some more with his mother and sister. I didn't object to this of course, I always wanted a sister and I miss my mother more and more everyday; and as Harry said, Anne is my mother now. Well mother-in-law.

Harry's face was squished into the soft pillow he lay on, one of his arms loosely rested over my waist and the other looked uncomfortably crushed under his chest. He looked so peaceful in his deep slumber, lost in his delightful dreams and so at one with the world. In this state, all I wished for was that nothing could harm him, he looked so vulnerable and delicate as he slept. His eyelids covering his gorgeous emerald eyes, and his lips slightly apart as he inhaled and exhaled soft breaths.

How can one look so utterly adorable yet extremely handsome when they're sleeping? I'm sure I, on the other hand, look like a train wreck.

I slipped out the bed, my bare feet pressed against the cold laminate flooring of our bedroom. I exited the bedroom, walking through the hallway and down the stairs. The house was silent, it felt weird, such a large home just for us two. It was surreal. I entered the kitchen, flicking the lights on and pulling up the shutter blinds and allowing the rays from the sun to shine into the kitchen. I rested my hands on the unit, looking out at my back garden, the grass was as green as Harry's eyes and I smiled at the future memories we would create in that garden.

Pulling out a clean white mug, I began making myself some tea. I would make for Harry but he most likely won't be awake until much later on. It was only half past seven in the morning, I wish it were later but somehow I keep finding myself awake at these silly times. The kettle pinged and scolding hot steam swirled above the opening of the spout, I hissed as the hot steam touched my cool hand.

"Careful dear!" A voice spoke from behind me. I jumped out of my skin, turning around and holding the kettle up as a weapon. How could I have forgotten Harry's mother and sister were here. Honestly, I could have face palmed right there and then, how stupid of me.

"Oh my god! It's just you!" I put the kettle down and placed my hand over my heart, feeling how rapid it beat in my chest. It wasn't until I leaned back and felt the cold unit against my backside that I realised I was only wearing Harry's top. "Oh!" I yelped, tugging the bottom of his top down, which didn't help my cause at all. At least my underwear was hidden from Anne.

"Hiya Mum," Harry's deep, raspy voice spoke from the hallway. He couldn't see me, he placed a kiss to his mother's cheek and slipped past her into the kitchen. "Uh," he paused, staring at my long bare legs. He quickly made his way over to me, standing rather close and intimidatingly tall, as he looked down at me, his body covering mine. "Why are you half naked in the kitchen with my mother?" He asked, raising a brow. His tone was teasing, but everything about his facial features made me doubt his joking manner.

"Uh... I forgot they were here," I blushed, still tugging at the front of the top. He smirked, turning around and pressing his bum against me. I was now completely hidden by his jogger covered legs and the packers jumper that belonged to my father.

"Mum. Upstairs in the first drawer of my wardrobe there's a pair of black joggers, can you take them down for me?" Harry asked sweetly. I knew he still wore his very cocky smirk as Anne wore the exact same one, now I know where he got his from.

"Of course," she laughed, turning to walk away. When she was walking up the stairs Harry pushed himself off of me and took his joggers off, handing them to me.