74: paris.

The early morning sunshine streamed through the gap between the curtains, touching my skin softly and heating up my legs that weren't covered by the thick duvet. Harry was wrapped in the duvet, practically cocooned whilst I lay in just his t-shirt that ended mid thigh. It wasn't cold, but nobody likes to sleep without something covering them. The clock read five A.M, we have an eleven A.M flight this morning, at this point I don't see a reason to go back to sleep when Harry's alarm would be going off at half five.

I got up off the bed, tugging on my leggings and removing Harry's top from my body. I slipped a hoodie over me and tied my short brown hair into a messy ponytail, small strands falling down as my hair was too short for every strand to stay up. The noise I was creating must have disturbed Harry's peaceful slumber as the bed sheets rustled before he sat up, rubbing the heels of his palms on his eyes and stretching both arms high up into the air.

"Did the alarm go off?" He asked quietly, his voice groggy and deep. I love his voice in the morning.

"No, but it will go off in a little bit," I informed him, getting onto my knees in front of the mirror as I began to fill in my eyebrows and do my mascara. I watched as Harry reached up for his phone that was resting on the bedside table, his long ring cladded fingers tapped away on the screen and then he set his phone down. Swinging his bare legs over the edge of the bed, I heard his soft grunt when his foot got caught in loose material of the duvet which he tossed back up onto the bed.

I didn't watch him as he changed, but I could hear him stumble around behind me and constantly yawn. The sun wasn't fully up, it was just poking up past the rooftops of the houses across the street. Harry stood by the now opened curtains and peered both ways before sitting at the edge of the bed and watching me as I watched him. "Hello," he chuckled sleepily.

"Will you be okay to drive? You're tired."

"Yeah I'll be fine love," he nodded, winking towards me as I stood up and packed away my make up bag. Once we were both dressed and ready it was coming up to six A.M, we decided not to waste anymore time and get going. Anne had woken up ten minutes ago, she gave me two bananas for Harry to eat as we drove for his breakfast, and put some cut up fruit in a disposable box for me. I wish Anne lived nearby, she was great company and of course, about to become a grandmother.

I had been sat in the car waiting for Harry, he was just placing the bags into the boot of the car and talking to Anne who was standing by him and laughing at something he said. She was still in her pyjamas, arms crossed over her chest and her hair in a messy ponytail that was clipped up. I glanced over my shoulder, watching the mother and son interaction with a smile of admiration on my lips.

"Okay," I heard Harry say before the boot was slammed shut. I watched as he came around to his door, opening it up and getting inside. He turned the key and the engine of his car roared to life before he opened his window to talk to his mother. "I will text before the flight and when we get to Paris," he smiled at her, who seemed grateful that she would be updated constantly. "Love you mum."

"I love you more sunshine," she beamed, her cheeks a rosy shade of red as she placed a kiss onto Harry's cheek. She leaned her head through the open window to see me. "Be safe, I love you both."

I knew that when she said both she meant me and her unborn grandchild sleeping soundly in my stomach, I felt my heart lurch as I smiled wider than ever in her direction. "Thanks for the breakfast, I will make sure he eats," I winked, referring to Harry.