67: one week until paris.

By the time I woke up I found myself all alone, naked in bed. The only item of clothing on me was my lacy underwear. A note rested on Harry's pillow.

'Left for work. There's pancakes on the counter for you, text me if you need anything from the shop. Love you xx'

I smiled, tucking the note away in my bedside drawer and sitting up, Harry had left his white top on the edge of the bed for me to put on, which I did. The top ended mid thigh. I stood up, grabbing my phone from the bedside table and heading into the hallway. I started feeling queasy through the night, I refused to wake Harry up and have him comfort me. Although I do wish I did now, because maybe he'd have woken me up before he left. I could do with that comfort from him now.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen, my bare feet were cold against the laminate flooring beneath me. I flicked the kettle on and reached into a lower cupboard, retrieving one of the numerous hot water bottles I own and began to fill it up with the boiling water. My fingers nudged at the plate with pancakes on them, I wasn't feeling hungry but I know I'll eat them later. I put the plate in the fridge, and stood in front of the kettle as the steam swirled from the spout. Right now, I just wanted to cuddle on the couch with my hot water bottle and watch whatever day time TV is available for me. As I headed through to the living room to lay myself down, I picked up my phone and pulled up Harry's texts as I sat down comfortably.

My back against the armrest behind me, my knees up to my chest and the hot water bottle that was wrapped in a towel to ensure I wouldn't burn my skin, resting on my stomach. I turned the television on and allowed the thunderous sound of Jeremy Kyle's voice to echo around the room.

To Harry, 10:24am
I'm up. Do you think you could buy some ingredients for soup before you come home? I wanna make us soup for dinner xx

I didn't bother telling him I didn't feel good, it's probably pre-menstrual cramps anyway. I knew Harry would be on his first fifteen minute break in a little while, so I locked my phone and tucked it by my thigh. I leant my head against the armrest now, shuffling my bottom down so my head was propped up but my body was sprawled out. As I watched the couple on TV fight over their child, I felt my phone buzz under my thigh.

From Harry, 10:49am
Hiya babe, yeah of course I can! I'll get it on my lunch break and stop by to see how you are, alright? See you in a few hours xxx

I smiled lightly, already wanting the hours to fly by so that Harry would walk in and give me a hug. After spending last night wrapped up in one another, gentle touches and heated kisses. I missed him already, and I know that after we get back from Paris I'm going to miss not seeing him during the day. I shut my eyes soaking in the quiet atmosphere I was in. My bare legs pressed against the couch, my stomach warm by the hot water bottle resting on top of it, my arms wrapped around my stomach and the television's volume wasn't as booming as it was.

I suddenly jolted at the sound of my name, my eyes springing open and squinting due to the intense brightness of the sun that spilt into the living room. "Harry?" I frowned. "What time is it?"

"One o'clock, how long have you slept for?" He asked. He was resting on his knees by the sofa, his hands on the couch beside my arm.

"I swear I didn't mean to sleep. I just shut my eyes," I mumbled, sitting up.

"I picked up some soup from the school canteen for you for your lunch, it's still warm but I can heat it up some more if you want," he said, getting to his feet. "I didn't know what stuff to buy from the shop so I'll make a list now so I can buy it all later," he stated as he left the room and I quickly sat myself up to follow him. I placed my now cold water bottle on the counter top, catching Harry's attention. He popped open the plastic lid that covered the small styrofoam cups, because they were so small, Harry decided to purchase me two cups. "It's lentil. They didn't have anything that was smooth and didn't have meat in it," he shook his head, pouring both cups into a deep bowl.