52: surprise?

^ made a manip :/ enjoy this chapter, and do remember comment along its a good one :) XX

Harry was already awake when I opened my eyes this morning, his back was to me as he sat at the edge of his side of the bed staring out the window. It was rather dull outside this morning, the sky was grey and the clouds were almost black. Tiny splatters of rain bounced against the window, the sound echoing around the room.

"Baby, why are you awake?" I groggily asked, crawling towards where he sat. I swung my legs over his thigh, sitting beside him and cuddling his bicep in my arms.

"Couldn't sleep is all," he shrugged casually. His hands squeezing my legs that lay over his thigh. "Did I wake you?"

"No no," I smiled lazily, resting my forehead against his warm shoulder. "How couldn't you sleep?"

"Just thinking about the new house."

"What about it?" I asked.

His head tilted to look my way, his lips kissing my forehead before he lay his cheek against the top of my head. "Just how good it's going to be. This new chapter for us is going to be so worth it, so worth everything we've gone through."

I smiled against his skin, I knew he could feel it as his hand immediately reached for my hand to squeeze. I moved my head back so I could actually look him in the eyes. Those beautiful light green eyes that resemble the skin on a pear, growing on a large tree in a big garden in the summer.  "I can't wait either."

His grin was infectious. Childlike.

"Are you working today?" I asked, getting up from where I was on the bed and walking towards the door of the bedroom. 

I froze at the door, half my leg out and looking back at Harry who was stretching his bare arms in the sky. "Yeah, I've got to head off in half an hour actually," he yawned.

"I'll make you something to eat, and you can go get ready," I demanded gently, blowing a quick kiss and leaving him in the bedroom.

I heard the bathroom door open and close again, the sound of running water and his soft voice singing sweet melodies he made up. Harry has the most exquisite voice, it's ever so soothing but also raspy in all the ways that women love male voices. I made a strawberry and banana smoothie and poured up two glasses before making a start on some toast. Knowing Harry hasn't got a lot of time to sit and eat, I'd need to give him something small but filling. I think I've mastered that.

I reached over the island in the kitchen to where I left my phone last night, I never feel the need to use it so I sometimes forget I even own one. I had one text from some unknown number.

From Unknown, 11:37pm
Hi Luna, it's Sophia. You probably don't remember me but I'm worried about Harry, I'm not supposed to say anything but Liam sure as hell won't. You're the only person I thought about, I got your number from Gemma. Please get back to me when you can. And don't tell Harry thanks xx.

I immediately texted her back, wasting not a single second to find out what is worrying Harry's friends.

To Sophia, 7:41am
Hi Sophia. What's worrying you?? Harry's fine. I mean he just bought us a house, that's gotta mean he's fine right haha... I can call you when he leaves for work if you want? X

From Sophia, 7:43am
Hello!! Yeah, it would be better to speak over the phone... Or in person? I'm off work today, only up to make breakfast for my incapable fiancé who can't cook his own breakfast aha. I can come over if you send the address? X