57: 14.

* as I previously stated, I removed the original chapter 57 and 58 as it wasn't liked very much but some people. So I will be taking my time with updating now, I'm busy with other stories and I have many concerts lined up over the next two months. Vote and comment along the way xxx

I woke up to the sound of rain and Harry's soft snores in my ear as half of his body rested on top of my own. I was engulfed in heat from the thick duvet, Harry's body and the temperature in the apartment. I lifted my arm, the one that wasn't pinned to the mattress by a large boy and completely numb, and stroked my fingers along his cheek. His skin was so soft, like when you gently brush the pads of your fingers along a newborn babies cheeks or hands. My thumb grazed along his lower lip, also so very soft as I touched his mouth. I wish he was awake, I love talking to him, and when he's gone or sleeping I feel so alone.

I slid myself very slowly out from under him, pushing the two pillows I had my head propped under as I slept, against his warm chest for him to cuddle. He happily wrapped his long arms around the soft white pillows, tightly hugging it as if it were me.

I put one of Harry's tops on, covering my bra that Harry left me to sleep in when he carried me to bed last night. His top just covered my cute pink underwear, leaving my long legs to be exposed by the air in the room. My bare feet padded along the laminate flooring as I entered the bathroom, brushed my teeth and entered the kitchen. The rain was soothing to my ears, gentle but loud enough that I could hear it echo throughout the apartment. I put on the kettle, making myself a steaming cup of tea with two teaspoons of sugar and milk, Harry would be disgusted if he saw me doing this – he hates that I ruin my tea, personally it tastes much better with sugar.

I sat down on the couch, turning the television on and lowering the volume so only I could hear it. Harry was a light sleeper, but sometimes he could sleep through half the day and still sleep at an early time in the evening. It was Saturday morning, almost eight A.M. I had no plans for the day, and I don't know if Harry did either. I don't like the idea of us staying in and doing nothing but on a rainy, gloomy day like this I don't know what else we could possibly do.

I sipped on my tea, watching the morning news and being utterly engrossed in what was going on in the world. Everything seemed to sound so similar these days; idiotic world leaders, violence, marches and petitions, wars that didn't get talked about enough, children starving, children dying, and terrorism. I can't remember the last time a news report wasn't so negative and depressing to hear and read about. World peace is too far out of reach these days, it's a shame, this is the world my future children will live in. How terrifying.

I heard Harry enter the room, looking up at his confused sleepy state. "Morning," his voice so raspy and deep. He sat down beside me, lifting his legs up and crossing them as he looked at the television and ran a hand over his face. "Sad stuff huh?" He asked, referring to all the negativity in the world.

"Yep," I sighed. "Do you want a cup of tea?" I asked, placing my empty mug on the coffee table and resting my legs in his crossed legs, shuffling so my bottom was against his outer thigh and my arms were wrapped around his left arm.

"No I'm okay bub," he smiled lazily, his free hand taking the remote from me and changing the channel. He switched it to the weather, watching contently as the lady told us about the pressure in the air or something along those lines. I just looked at the little animated clouds that popped up followed by the numbers in squares that told us the temperature. "We should do something today," Harry announced when the adverts came on. He looked over at me, his eyes still slightly sleepy and the green seemed so misty and murky.

"But it's wet outside," I stated, looking over my shoulder and out the window. The dark clouds looked like bruises on skin, like when all the paint gets mixed together and it looks very disgusting that you have to wash it all away. The clouds didn't seem to part for any sunshine to peep through, they blocked the sun out like a large wall.