23: moonlight.

^ listen to perfect by ed sheeran, it was on repeat as I wrote this (you can tell near the end too hahahaha)

UNEDITED.

I slipped back under the covers of the duvet, Harry groaning as I pushed the pillow away from his chest and replaced it with my body. I disappear to the toilet for five minutes and he replaces my body with a damn pillow, he's so needy. After last night I haven't slept that good in so long. Not only did Harry and I bump up our relationship to a new level by getting intimate, we also admitted that love is on the table.

The topic of love was always shut down rather quickly by Harry himself, almost like the absolute thought of it made him cringe and want to run in the opposite direction. I don't doubt that negative thought has crossed his mind; it is Harry we're talking about here. It's almost comical to think that Harry would willingly give himself to loving somebody. I may not know anything about Harry's previous love life, but from what I've heard by dating Kate something tells me he didn't pick the best girls to be with.

I couldn't get back to sleep, not after fully awakening myself to use the bathroom. Harry's arms were limply holding me to him, his peaceful facial features were so admiring. His lips were parted slightly as he breathed through his mouth, his eyes were shut softly, the sun creeping into the room through the gap between the curtains allowed a dark shadow to fan across his prominent cheekbones from his eyelashes. I always adored the colour of his eyes as he awakens, the green is so vibrant and slowly begins to pale back to their original shade. I felt his fingers tighten briefly on the bare skin of my hip, my vest top bunched up over my belly button and exposing my waist.

"Good morning," he mumbled, his eyelashes fluttering open only to squeeze shut as he tried to ignore the burn in his eyes from the sunshine.

"Morning," I slid my hands through his hair as he head rested on my chest. He hummed in appreciation to the simplistic touch and the way my nails lightly scratched his scalp. "Are we still going to go into Manchester today?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course I'll take you," he smiled against the curve of my breast, a chaste kiss being placed to the skin there. "I like this position," referring to how we were currently cuddling one another.

"You love being the little spoon don't you," I giggled quietly, it's another observation I have made on Harry. Many include the fact he's very soft, he's a giant softie and I have never been more allured by such a trait.

"You know it, baby," he chuckled, tightening his arms around my waist comfortably. Almost like the realisation never hit hard enough, he noticed the skin of my stomach was on show, slipping his hands under my top and allowing his fingers to expand over my tummy. "So warm," he mumbled into my neck as he shuffled up, hiding his face into my neck as he did so. I snuggly slid my arms around his broad shoulders, stroking his bare shoulder blades and allowing my fingers to trace as far as I could down his back, over his biceps and to his elbows.

When we got back last night I was still flushed from pleasure and embarrassment at how forward I became, but Harry didn't make me feel bad. In fact I think he wanted a round two when we came to bed. We showered separately, and when I returned he was just very touchy not that I minded at all! His fingers itched to pull my top up, tickle the skin of my thighs, tug at the waistband on my shorts... It was definitely a turn on I'll tell you that.

"When should we go?"

"We should get ready now, it's the holidays, it might be busy," he explained but made no move to move off of me. When he heard my stifled giggle he looked up already knowing I found humour in the fact he was failing to move himself. "You're cosy," he shrugged innocently, tucking his body closer to mine — if closer was even possible right now. "But we should get ready."