i.

After that day, Namjoon had been in the hospital delivery room three more times: for the birth of his second oldest son, Yoongi, his third oldest, Hoseok, and his set of fraternal triplets, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Of the triplets, Jungkook was born last, making him the youngest of all his sons.

Namjoon held Jimin first, then Taehyung, and then Jungkook, snuggling with all of them. "Let's name them...Chimchim, Alien, and Seagull."

His wife stared at him. "No."

"What? Why not?"

"This is why I do the naming." She sighed, massaging her forehead. "Jimin, Taehyung, and...Jungkook. There."

Namjoon hesitated before nodding. "Okay, those do sound pretty good." He made weird cooing noises at the bundle in his arms. "Hear that? You're Jungkook now!"

Jimin started crying because he wasn't getting enough attention, and Namjoon picked him up in his left arm, balancing Jungkook in his right. "It's okay, don't cry Jiminie! Your daddy loves you so very very much!"

Jimin calmed down after a moment, but Namjoon's wife frowned. "Please don't hold both of the at once...you might drop one of them and they might wind up with an egg-shaped head like you."

"Ouch! But when have I ever been clumsy?"

"Namjoon, do I have to remind you of everything you've broken?"

Namjoon quickly passed Jungkook to Jin, who was sitting quietly in a chair, staring at the babies. "Want to hold your new baby brother, Jin?"

Jin nodded, letting Namjoon place Jungkook on his lap, and the two stared at each other. Then Yoongi scooted over so he was next to Jin and stuck his tongue out, and Jungkook started crying.

Thankfully, Hoseok leaned over and smiled at Jungkook. "Baby! It's a baby!" He made funny faces at Jungkook, who started laughing instead of crying.

"Honey, let me hold Jimin, okay? Here, take Tae," Namjoon's wife said, switching the children around so she was holding Jimin.

Namjoon picked up Taehyung, who started- "Um, babe? I think he's growling at me. Is that supposed to happen? Is he supposed to do that? Did I break him? Fix him please! It was an accident, I promise!"

His wife just rolled her eyes. "I think he's just a strange one."

"Oh..." Namjoon kept holding Taehyung, who continued making weird, scary noises until he fell back asleep.

Once all three of the triplets were resting soundly, Namjoon kissed each of their foreheads and whispered, "Welcome to the family."