cii.

Jin entered the bedroom and stopped next to Tae's bed, shaking his shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey! Good morning! Rise and shine! Wakey wakey!" Jin said all in something that sounded vaguely like English.

Tae opened one eye. "No."

"Yes! C'mon, up and at 'em," Jin said, slipping back into Korean as he looped his arms underneath Tae's and tried to physically pull him up, but Tae resisted.

"I don't want to go to school and you can't make me. You're not my mom."

"Um, excuse me? I didn't raise you to be this way!"

"Hyungggg~" came a groan from the other side of the room, and Jin dropped Tae back on his bed and hurried over to the other occupied bed.

"Uh huh?" Jin asked, peering down at Jungkook, as only his face was visible.

"Can you pull me out of bed hyung?"

Jin nodded and dragged Jungkook out from his blankets, setting him in an upright position on top of his bed. Jungkook raised his arms, and Jin automatically pulled his shirt up and over his head before grabbing the shirt on top of Jungkook's dresser and slipping it through his arms and over his head.

"Thanks," Jungkook mumbled, only just opening his eyes and looking down to see which shirt Jin had selected. "Hey, this is Tae's shirt."

Tae instantly hopped out of bed, glaring and pointing at Jungkook. "Stop stealing my clothes!"

Jungkook stuck his tongue out. "Make me."

"Maybe you should grow a sense of fashion instead of ripping off mine!"

"Ouch, maybe I'll just buy a sense of fashion with all the money I have saved from not wasting it on a Gucci jacket."

"It was not a WASTE! It's a timeless piece of apparel!"

"I'm sorry, all I can hear is the sound of your entire bank account clinking together in your pocket. Is that...37 cents I hear?"

"KOOKIE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Tae said, lunging for Jungkook, who just laughed and jumped on top of his bed.

"Try me, I dare you."

"Maybe I'll just hit your head against the living room table," Tae snapped, and Jungkook stopped jumping, glaring at Tae.

"Hey, man. Not cool. It was an accident."

"An accident, like you?"

"We were all conceived at the same time, stupid, which would make you an accident too."

"At least I didn't almost kill Jimin!"

"At least Jimin still replies to my texts!" Jungkook gloated, and Tae reached out to wrap his hands around Jungkook's throat when Jin finally stepped in, holding Tae back and giving Jungkook a look.

"You two need to stop fighting in the morning or-"

The door to their room swung open, revealing a figure with their arms crossed glaring at them.

"Is yelling really necessary at seven in the morning?"

Tae glared at Jungkook, who mouthed something back at him, and Tae once again tried to beat the shit out of Jungkook only to be restrained by Jin.

"They're sorry," Jin said, smacking the back of Tae's head.

Tae exhaled sharply before looking over. "Sorry, Lisa."

Jungkook gave her a sweet, innocent smile. "Yeah, he's really sorry, Lisa. He won't do it again."

"THAT'S IT KOOKIE!" Tae yelled before Lisa came over and flicked his head.