>>Q&A MISC>>

#98 in fan fiction thanks :)

also again this will all be pre-time skip and pre-jimin's disappearance

thanks all for submitting :) just one q&a left unless i decide idk to do something more

-miscellaneous characters-

-aka the supporting side cast-

Lhea_97: Shunnie nae aegi 😍😘, so how was your first impression on the kids and did it change after your interaction with them?

Sehun: Uh, it was...a lot to take it...and they were loud. Like, really loud. Especially because two of the were screaming. Well, it sounded like screaming, but they told me it was singing. Uh huh. Sure.

Biarlahrahsiapeace: Xiumin, who did you actually marry?!

Xiumin: Well, I can tell you who I didn't! You! Hahaha! Sorry, no, I'm not supposed to talk to other women or interested men or my wife will kill me. :)

Biarlahrahsiapeace: Grandma-eommoni from the store *waves* How are you? Are you living well? What's your name? When you were at the grocery shop, upon seeing Namjoon (the guy who was crying over the extra 59 cents chicken), what were your thoughts about him?

Coupon lady: Hi there sweetie! I'm doing all right. Old bones always hurting but what can you do, it's pain or death so I'll hang in there. You can just just call me Nana, all my grand kids do. And I remember that young lad. I remember thinking that he looked a little tired and that his head sort of looked like an egg. And he had an adorable kid in his cart! So cute, wish he were my grandson. But if there's one thing I've learned in all my years of life, it's that you should always be nice to people with egg-shaped heads because it had to have been hard growing up looking like you came out of an egg carton 11 eggs short of a dozen.

junghupe: Lisa, I wanna ask? Are you married yet? I wanna confess that I love you

Lisa: Ah, sorry about that. Not married but there's this dairy product that I have my eye on...Let's just call him Humpty Dumpty...But I don't really expect him to ever notice my feelings. I'll let you know if he falls off the wall and breaks my heart along with his head. Sorry, did I say if? When. I meant when.

feiximfeix: Um Lisa um you're doin' great um are you really moving on from Joon or um WELL, IT'S OKAY SINCE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT; THERE'S SOMEONE BETTER THAN JOON but if there's any chance to getting by why not? 😏😏

Lisa: Oh um okay...thanks for saying I'm beautiful and perfect...wish Namjoon would open his damn eyes and see it already too but yeah thanks thanks...

zoearinath66: Two boys who knocked over Jimin's tower, how does it feel to be confronted by an alien, huh nm I mean Taehyung?

Jongup: W-who? I don't know a Taehyung...ha...ha...ha...

Hyukk: Y-yeah, we don't know anyone like that...and he doesn't know us...and we're definitely not terrified of him...

Kim_Taekookie: You guys are um cool

Lisa: Oh um thanks?

Mark: Right? That's what I was thinking. Glad we're on the same page. I might not be single anymore but I've still got it ;)

Yugyeom: Daddy! Someone said I'm cool!

BamBam: *dabs* thank you thank you

Kihyun: I'm sorry, was there a question or were we just playing the state an obvious fact game?

Wonho: Aw thank you thank you! Let's be friends!

Shownu: O-oh. Okay. Thank you.

Wonpil: Thanks! Wait, you're saying that Hobi is cool too, right? Cause he's way cooler than me and I'm sure you two would get along great!

PD-nim: Hahaha I feel young again...

Jongup: You got that right.

Hyukk: I get this too often.

Eungi: Oh, thank you :) How kind!

Chul: ...

Coupon lady: Aw, aren't you just a dear!