Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

Kylie's P.O.V

"She's waking up, she's waking up!" I heard a male voice say in a hurry. "Go get the doctor, hurry!" I started to open my eyes a little. The light of the room hurt my eyes so I shut them for a while and then opened my eyes slowly again. I looked around to get a clear view of my surroundings. There was about 5 people in the room.

"Hello sweetie.." A man with a clipboard said.

"Hello.." I said quietly because my throat was really sore.

"Do you know where you are?" He asked.

"Of course, a hospital... Why am I here?" I asked, trying really hard to remember.

"You got into an accident and you just woke up from a coma." He answered. "Do you know you're name?" He asked while writing something on the clipboard.

"Kylie.. Samantha.. Braun?" I said slowly and unsure.

"Yes, very good. That is your name." He smiled and wrote some more stuff. "Do you remember any of these people?" He asked while motioning for me to look at the small group of people. I looked at them for a while trying to remember who they were, but I didn't know.

"No.. Am I suppose to?" I answered. Just then a lady bursted out crying.

"It's ok, it's ok.." A man said while trying to calm her down.

"Kylie Im your brother Jackson, you don't remember me?" A boy about 13/14 said to me. I stared at him and shook my head. He looked disappointed. "You don't remember mom or dad?" He asked while pointing to the man that was calming the lady who was crying.

"No I'm sorry." I said.

"Kylie do you know how you got here?" The doctor asked.

"Um.. No, an accident right? That's what you said... What kind?" I asked. The doctor then started to explain to me what had happened and how I got here.

After the doctor explained what happened to me he went to go grab some more paper work. So it turns out is January and I've been in a coma for about 1 month when I got into a car accident back in December. "Who's Caleb?" I asked.

"Caleb? I have a friend named Caleb." Jackson replied.

"And who's Codie?.. and Jamie.. and Dakota?" I said.

"I don't know who Codie or Jamie is.. But there is a Dakota Gomez that is dating my friend Caleb." Jackson answered.

"How do you know them? You haven't met them before." The man who is supposedly my dad ask me.

"I.. I don't know.. They were with me.. Caleb and Codie were my kids and Jamie was Caleb's girlfriend and Dakota was Caleb's ex-girlfriend... And Justin was my husband.. Who's Justin?" I responded.

"Seems like you were dreaming while in that coma." The doctor said as he walked back up to me.

"A dream?" I said confused.

"Kylie you don't have kids." My dad said.

"But they were with me.. And I'm suppose to be here because Ryan kidnapped me and he shot me on the shoulder!" I said frustrated and went to look at my left shoulder. What? There's no mark! "What?" I said speechless. "But he did, Ryan did! Ryan kidnapped me and he kept on hitting me with his belt." I said while starting to tear up.

"Ryan?... Butler?" The guy that I learned his name was Alfredo asked.

"Yes! He's a monster!" I cried.

"What did he do to you?" Alfredo asked again.

"First he took me to a hotel and he raped me and hit me, but then Justin saved me... Then years later he came back and he kidnaped me and started to hit me and he got angry because I didn't love him and then I remember him saying something like 'if I can't have you then no one can' and then he took out a gun and shot me right here in my shoulder." I said quickly while tears fell down my cheeks.