02 - Bad Dreams

-Elizabeth's POV-

It's been a few weeks since I've moved into the Team 10 house. By now, I've almost met everyone and Tessa, Erika, and I became really good friends. I really haven't left my room except to get food. I don't know what's up with me. I never act like this. Usually I don't have an appetite either, but I force myself to eat. Jake and Tessa are the only people who come in my room. Today, like every other day, I wanted to go out but then the tears hit me. I don't know why I wasn't good enough for Jack, but oh well. One day, I'll get over him. I hope. At that moment, the door opened and I assumed it was Jake. Instead, a tall guy I haven't met walked in. He had brown hair and brown eyes walked in.

Elizabeth: What do you want Jake? Oh you're not Jake...

Anthony: I'm Anthony.

Elizabeth: Elizabeth.

I quickly wiped tears from my eyes. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. Jake and Tessa were exceptions.

Elizabeth: Ugh. I'm sorry you have to see me like this.

Anthony: No it's fine. You look fine.

I laughed and he smiled. Oh my god, he had the cutest dimples. Unlike Jack, who didn't have dimples at all. The thought brought tears to my eyes. I didn't want Anthony to see me cry.

-Anthony's POV-

Tears formed in her bright green eyes. I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her that everything was going to be ok.

Anthony: Don't cry. You're too beautiful to cry.

She blushed. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. She ended up sitting between my legs, with my arms around her. She leaned her head into the crook of my neck and we stayed like that, just talking, for hours. I checked the time on my phone and realized it was almost 12 at night. Elizabeth was drifting off to sleep, so I got up and tucked her under the blanket. 

Anthony: Goodnight, Elizabeth.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She murmured something that I couldn't hear.

Anthony: What?

Elizabeth: Please stay.

I nodded my head and muttered a rough "ok". Then, I took of my shirt and lay down next to her. I wasn't sure if I should wrap my arm around her, but I drifted off to sleep before I could make the decision. I woke up to Elizabeth sitting up really fast. She was crying and pale. She looked scared.

Anthony: What happened?

She shook her head.

Elizabeth: Bad dream.

I didn't say anything, instead waited for her to lay down again. Then, I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. Elizabeth was shaking, so I hugged her tighter. She rested her head on my chest and was soon asleep. Shortly after watching her fall asleep, I fell back asleep. The only though in my head was that I wanted to stay like that, with her, forever...

•Hey! Choppy, I know. I'm so bad at writing sorry. Hope you like it anyway! Comment ship names for Elizabeth and Anthony. Elizthony? Anthabeth?•