24 - Love

*Elizabeth's POV*

A hurt look flashed across Anthony's face, but seconds later it disappeared. I could feel the warm tears staining my cheeks before I actually realized I was crying. Anthony rushed over to me and pulled me into his embrace. We stayed there for a few minutes, until my eyes were red, puffy, and dry. We broke apart and Anthony gave me a sad look. He used his thumb to wipe away some of my tears.

"I don't leave till tomorrow night, at 9 pm." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

It doesn't nothing.

"Oh," he whispered.

"Can you help me pack?" I asked.

He nodded and I led him to my room. I pulled out my suitcase and we quickly packed everything I would need. Once we were done, I smiled.

"Does anyone else know?" He asked, sitting down and pulling me into his chest.

"Tessa," I said into his chest.

He doesn't say anything, instead pulling me closer to him. I snuggle into his warm embrace. I'm going to miss this. A lot.

"And Erika," I added.

It was almost 11 pm when we finally separated and I checked my phone.

"I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed." I say, stifling a yawn.

"Come sleep with me." Anthony mutters.

I smirk and grab black booty shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I hurried into my bathroom to change. Quickly I removed my makeup and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I exited the bathroom and followed Anthony to his room.

When we got there, I made sure to steal one of his sweatshirts. We lay on his bed, my head on his chest and his arms around me. After talking for hours, my eyelids start to droop. I feel asleep shortly after, Tony's sweet voice the last words I heard.

"I love you, Elizabeth."

*Anthony's POV*

When I woke up, Elizabeth was cuddling into my side. I tightened my grip around her, not wanting to let go. Ever.

"Good morning," her soft voice whispered.

"Morning, babe." I reply, kissing her forehead. "What are you doing today?"

"What do you want to do?"

We discussed our plans for the day, until 7 pm, when we had to return to the house. We spent the day at the beach, hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Once we got tired of splashing each other, we sat on the sand and watched the sunset. Elizabeth sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into me.

"I'm going to miss you." I was going to miss her. A lot.

"I'm going to miss you too."

Her voice faded into a comfortable silence. I'm going to miss holding her in my arms. Although, I am proud of her. This was always her dream, to go to Paris and to be in a movie.

"I'm so proud of you anyway," I chuckle, after a few minutes of silence.

"Thanks, babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

•sorry for the boring chapter. It will get better, i promise. omg guys we are less than 25 reads from 1k like whattt•