29 - Slap

*Elizabeth's POV*

"Okay," I say, taking his shaking hand and leading him into my room.

We sit on the bed, across from each other. Tony looked up at me, his face blank.

"Uh, well...Ever since you left, my ex has been hanging out with me a lot. Chance and Jake, they are the only ones that know, keep saying that she's trying to win me back." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "We're just friends. Nothing has happened, and nothing will happen. I promise. I'll even stop hanging out with her, if you want."

Oh, now it all makes sense. It's not that big of a deal though, I don't know why Jake and Chance made it seem like such a big deal. I trust Anthony, I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"No, it's fine. I trust you," I say after a minute of silence.

"Thank you, babe." He replies, pecking my lips.

I don't know his ex. She's probably a nice girl. For the rest of the night, I don't think anything of it. I lay back on the bed and eventually drift off into a peaceful sleep.

*Tessa's POV*

I'm walking down the stairs, talking to my camera, when I see her standing there. I catch a glimpse of her bright blue eyes and we make eye contact. I break away first, because she disgusts me.

"Peyton," I hiss, stepping in front of Chance.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Miss Tessa Brooks," she snarls.

"We all know what you're trying to do," Jake growls, his expression turning sour. "Anthony has a girlfriend."

"A much better girlfriend," I add.

Peyton glares at me and Chance wraps a protective arm around me.

"We don't need you here, Peyton." Chance says.

"Maybe you don't, but Anthony does." She replies nonchalantly, looking at her fingernails.

"No he fucking doesn't, you bitch!" I shout, tired of her shenanigans.

Peyton takes a step closer to me. Before I can react, she brings her hand up and slaps me. The force causes me to stumble to the ground and both Chance and Jake advance onto Peyton.

*Chance's POV*

Peyton turns and takes off running. I glance at Jake, then Tessa. Instead of chasing after her, I rush over to Tessa. Jake comes over as well, with an ice pack in his hand.

"I'm fine, go get her." Tessa says, sitting up. She brushes the hair out of her face and I notice the red mark on her cheek.

"That bitch isn't worth my time." I reply, cradling Tessa in my arms.

•i'm sorry, i missed 2 days again! also, sorry for all the POV changes in this chapter. hope you enjoy it anyway!•