23 - Tomorrow

*Anthony's POV*

I smiled as Elizabeth twirled the ring around her finger. What did I do to deserve someone as loving as her? She was beyond perfect, everything about her was just...amazing. There aren't any words to express my feelings for her.

We packed up all the stuff and headed back to the Team10 house.

"Babe, keep your eyes on the road," she giggled.

I kept glancing over at her. How could I not? She's perfect. I chuckled, she smiled. Damn, her smile could light up a whole city.

"I'm sorry, babe." I reply, turning my eyes back to the road.

Once we arrived at the house, I pulled in the driveway. As we were walking inside, Elizabeth intertwined her fingers in mine. I chuckled to myself.

When the door opened, Tessa squealed and ran up to Elizabeth. They ran off into Tessa's room and both Jake and Chance walked over to me. I followed them to the kitchen.

"So, how'd it go?" Chance asks.

I chuckle.

"Better than expected." I say, shaking my head. "Honestly, I didn't think it would go like that."

I explained what happened to them, starting from when I picked her up from the hospital.

*Elizabeth's POV*

Tessa dragged me into her room. I burst into giggles as she sat across from me on her bed.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy you are back! I missed you!!" She squeals, pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too, T." I chuckle.

She breaks away from me and looks at me with a smirk.

"I need all the deets!" She exclaims.

I told her the whole story about Anthony picking me up, bringing me to the beach, and the promise ring.

"That ring is super pretty! You're so lucky to have Anthony. And he's lucky to have you," She smirks.

We laugh and talk for hours, until I get a phone call.

"Hello?" I ask, as the caller ID was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hi, is this Elizabeth Warner?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"Bailee Clarke. I'm a casting agent for 21 Studio Films. We would like you to come to Paris and be a part of our newest movie. What do you say?"

"Yes, I'd love to!" I say, without a thought. It's always been my dream to go to Paris and be in a movie.

*Anthony's POV*

I was sitting in my room playing Playstation, when there was a knock on the door. I paused the game and removed my headset, as Elizabeth opened the door. There was excitement on her face, but sadness in her eyes.

"Hey, baby." She muttered, walking over to me.

"Hi," I said, wrapping my arms around her.

She gives into the embrace, also wrapping her arms around me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, I got asked to be in a movie!" She exclaimed, breaking away from the hug.

"Babe, that's great! I'm so happy for you," I replied.

"But..." She averted her eyes from mine and fidgeted with her fingers. "It's in Paris. I'll be gone for almost 2 months." She whispered.

"When are you leaving?" I asked as I felt my heart fall.

"Tomorrow."

•wow wow wow you guys!! we are soooo close to 1k!!!! I can't believe it! you guys are the legit best!•