04 - Beach Day

-Anthony's POV-

I yelled Jake's name and he and Chance began running over. We chased the man until he stopped. As we caught up, I was about to punch him in the jaw but I noticed Brendan, Logan's videographer, standing behind some bushes, filming. The man took off his mask and revealed a smiling Logan Paul. He set Elizabeth down.

Logan: Well, well, well. If it isn't brother Jakey and his Ohio buddies.

Jake: Logan, seriously?

Logan: What? I wanted to say hi to Lizzy.

Elizabeth turned around at the sound of his voice.

Elizabeth: Logan!!

She pulled him in for a hug. Then, she slapped him across the face. He reached up and tenderly touched his face.

Elizabeth: You dick. I thought I was being kidnapped.

He laughed and Chance and I walked away, while the 3 of them kept talking.

Chance: Bro, are you gonna tell her?

Anthony: Tell her what?

Chance: It's so obvious. You like her.

Anthony: Dammit, is it really that obvious?

Chance: No bro, but I know you. The way you look at her...

I smiled and shook my head, letting out a small chuckle.

Chance: I can ask Tessa if Elizabeth likes you. If you want.

Anthony: Nah bro, I'm good.

We spent the day at the beach and it was a lot of fun. But I couldn't keep my mind off Elizabeth. At the end of the day, as the sun was setting, I took Elizabeth's hand and led her away from everyone else. We sat on a rock and watched the sunset.

Anthony: Hey, there's something I need to tell you.

-Elizabeth's POV-

My heart stopped. What's so important?

Elizabeth: Ok...

Anthony: Elizabeth, ever since I've laid eyes on you, I fell in love. From the first time I saw your eyes to this exact moment, all I've wanted to do was wrap you up in my arms and kiss your lips. I...I love you Elizabeth.

For a moment, I froze. Was this really happening? I saw Anthony take a deep breath.

Anthony:  I understand if you don't feel the same way...

As he said that, he got up and turned away. He started to walk back but I grabbed his hand. Anthony turned toward me and I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. I gently placed my lips on his, but our kiss became more passionate. He put one hand on my jawline and the other on my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. We pulled apart for air, but I rested my forehead against Anthony's.

Elizabeth: I love you too.

With that, Anthony took my hand and led me back to the group. Everyone stared at us oddly, and we leaned in and kissed. There were shouts of "Elizthony!" "I ship it!" and "Awww!" from the members of Team 10. We all loaded back in the van and headed back to the house. Anthony and I sat next to each other, holding hands the whole ride back. We didn't get back until around 11 pm. I was tired, so I kissed Tony goodnight and went up to bed. I played on my phone and checked Instagram for a little while. Then, I lay in bed and thought about the day. I was laying on my side, half asleep, when I heard the door open. I didn't bother to pay attention, I was too tired. Soon, two arms snaked around my stomach and pulled me into someone. I recognized the smell as Tony, so I turned and faced him. Then I kissed his lips and snuggled into his warm body, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

•Yay, their finally together!! What do you want me to include in the story?•