14 - Black

•I'm kinda changing the format for this chapter cause my bold isn't working right now. Tell me if you like it better like this or how it was before!•

*Anthony's POV*

I could feel my cheeks get red with embarrassment. My hand still gripped the doorknob. I felt Elizabeth's hand on my back. I turned to look at her. It seemed like she was going to say something, but I didn't let her. I pushed my lips onto her and kissed her. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I brought one arm up and placed my hand on her jawline. I rested the other wrist on her shoulder. The kiss deepened but we broke apart for a minute to catch our breath. I rested my forehead against hers and shut my eyes.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth. I should have trusted you." I said, opening my eyes and looking into her green ones.

"I should have told you. You had every right to be mad. If I was in the same spot you were, I would've been pissed as well." She smiled again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*Elizabeth's POV*

I woke up, with a huge smile plastered on my lips and strong arms loosely wrapped around me. I snuggled into Anthony's protective embrace and shut my eyes again.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey! Gooooooood morning lovebirds!" The one and only Jake Paul yelled.

"Go away, Jake." I muttered, pressing my head against Anthony's bare chest.

Anthony kissed my forehead and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Good morning, Elizabeth." I smiled, moving away from him. I looked in his brown eyes and giggled to myself.

"Good morning," I said. Anthony opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Will you let me take you out for breakfast?" Anthony asked, running his hand through his messy brown hair.

"Yes," I said, smiling once again. We both sat up, and I ran my fingers through his hair, fixing it. He smirked at me and I winked.

I left and went to my room to shower and change. Once I was ready, Anthony was waiting downstairs for me.

We linked arms and he took me to a restaurant. I smiled at him as we ordered our food and sat at a table. Breakfast was amazing, mainly because I got to spend it with Anthony. Something about him just made me happy. It's like he makes me forget about all the bad things that are happening. Anthony just let me be myself. That was something that I've never had someone do. Anthony was there for me when the rest of the world was not. I loved Anthony. I loved him to death. I was shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of his sweet voice.

"Elizabeth!"

"What? Oh sorry." I said, once I noticed Anthony getting out of his seat.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, as we walked out of the restaurant.

"You," I replied, smiling.

He leaned in and just as our lips were about to touch, my world when black.

•I'm really really sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been really preoccupied with school and other activities. I've also spent a lot of time writing my Logan Paul fanfiction, you can find it on my profile. Thanks for understanding! Also, thanks for over 300 reads! It means a lot, you guys are the best!•