Wow.

You guys are the freaking best!!!

I took a break from this account after finishing this story and thought I was done writing fan fiction. I logged back in a couple weeks ago to check out my stories and see how they were doing, and I literally started to freak out. When I returned, this story had over 9000 reads! That is much more than I expected with this story. I also noticed that it was number 22 in the hashtag #sutton. I wrote a message on my board, telling you guys that I would not be writing any more fan fiction, and to follow my other account where I would be writing actual stories. I logged back into this account today to tell you guys some exciting news! But I also realized that this story was NUMBER 2 in the hashtag #trujillo!!!!!!! I can not believe that it has reached that, and it's such a milestone for me. Writing this story was a huge accomplishment for me, as I usually don't have the drive to finish writing a story. I never thought that this crappy story would end anywhere, never mind reach this far. I'm honestly speechless. I just want to thank each and everyone of you. Your support means the world to me and I love you all so so so much. Thank you!

Anyways, onto the exciting news I initially came here to share! I am going to write another fan fiction story!!!! I've tried writing books, but they haven't gotten anywhere.

I literally only have one question, wow go me!! I will let you guys know when it has been released and stuff like that, for now I don't really know anything! Thank y'all so much!! You guys are the actual best!

My new story has been released!! It's a Logan Paul fan fiction and it's called "Keep It in the Ring"!! Please go check it out, you can find it on my profile.