43 - Where

*Anthony's POV*

"What...?" I ask, unsure if I heard her correctly.

"Anthony, you hurt me really bad, but as much as I want to stay mad, I can't. I read somewhere 'If you really love someone, you can't stay mad at them for more than 3 days'. I guess that's the reason I wanted to forgive you so soon. I love you. Please just...Promise me you won't hurt me again. I can't go through that."

A huge weight is instantly lifted off my shoulders.

"I promise." I say, while hugging Elizabeth. "I know I didn't show it when we were together, but you mean the world and more to me. I need you in my life."

Elizabeth slowly presses her lips against mine and I return the kiss. God, it feels so good to have her in my arms again, to feel her kiss against my lips. To know that she's mine again. However, my reminiscing is gone shortly after. She quickly breaks away and gasps.

"We need to go back to LA."

"What...Why?" I ask, panicked. Everyone in Team10 knows what I did to Elizabeth. They all probably hate me. I don't blame them, I hated myself for it too.

"Because they're my–our family, Anthony. They need you just as much as they need me."

"But they all hate me. I'm sure if it."

"Anthony, if they really love you, they'll be able to forgive you. I was able to forgive you, and you really hurt me."

Elizabeth entangles her hand in mine, and gives it a reassuring squeeze. I give her a weak smile, not sure how much longer I can keep up the act.

*Jake's POV*

Team10 has been a mess since Anthony's texts. We explained to those who didn't know what happened. As much as he hurt Elizabeth, we all love him and we need him.

"We have to find him. I'm not going to let one of my best friends walk away like that!" Chance insists.

"He doesn't want us to find him." I counter.

"Doesn't matter. He's still our best friend. Are you really going to let him escape your life that easy?"

Chance makes a good point. I have known Anthony for practically my whole life. Lately, my life has been empty without him. I need him.

"Where would he be?"

•oh god super short and shitty chapter. i haven't updated in a while sorry. i'm super busy! hopefully i'll be able to update more often. also, we are super close to 3k! thank you all ilysm•