15 - Hospital

(I'm keeping the format from the last chapter.)

*Anthony's POV*

As our lips were about to connect, I felt Elizabeth's body go limp in my arms. I looked down at her, and she almost collapsed to the floor. I caught her, and carried her over to the couch. I called an ambulance and grabbed her cold hand. My eyes were filled with tears, as I heard the ambulance pull up. 3 EMTs entered and took her away.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said, but they wouldn't listen.

"I'm sorry, you can't come with." One EMT said sternly, turning away and closing the door.

I sat on the couch and heard the fading sirens. I can't lose Elizabeth. No, I won't lose her.

*Chance's POV*

"Hey, bro." I said, as I answered my cellphone.

"Bro...I need help." On the other line, Anthony's voice quivered. He sounded like he was panicking about something.

"What's up?"

He hurriedly mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

"Huh? Speak slower, bro." I said, looking around at the fancy restaurant I had just exited from.

"Elizabeth is in the hospital..." He muttered.

"I'm on my way." I say, knowing how much she means to Anthony.

I walk inside the restaurant and grab Tessa's hand. I explain the whole situation to her and her face falls.

We rush to the car, and off to the hospital.

*Anthony's POV*

I paced around the waiting room of the hospital, running my hands through my hair in anticipation. I kept telling myself she was okay, but something told me she wasn't. A doctor came out and my heart rate sped up. Instead of coming over to me, he walked over to a nice family in tears.

Eventually, when the doctor came up to me, time slowed down. I could hear him, but it sounded like he was far away.

"Excuse me, sir. Elizabeth is..."

•short chapter, i'm sorry ;).•