09 - Gone

-Elizabeth's POV-
I looked up at Anthony's face. He sat next to me and noticed I was shivering. Immediately, he took off his Chanthony sweatshirt and handed it to me. I gladly took it and put it on.
Anthony: Why are you apartment shopping? Just come back to the Team 10 house.
Elizabeth: You know I can't do that.
Anthony: Why not, baby?
Elizabeth: I can't face Jake, I don't have the strength.
Anthony: You can do it.
Anthony kissed the top of my head. He wrapped one arm around me and used the other to play with my hair.
Elizabeth: No I can't.
He didn't say anything to me, instead he took my laptop and opened a new tab. I saw him type "Netflix". I smirked at him as he played a movie. I cuddled up next to him and rested my head on his chest. I watched almost half of the movie before I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I was laying on the Lovesac and it was freezing cold. The moon was still out, so it must've been around 3 or 4 in the morning. I cuddled into Anthony's warm body and fell asleep again.
Anthony: Good morning.
He kissed my forehead. I lifted my head so he ended up kissing my lips.
Elizabeth: Good morning.
I smiled at him. Every time he looked in my direction, my heart fluttered.
-Anthony's POV-
Elizabeth's smiled turned into a frown and I fought the urge to hug her.
Anthony: What are you thinking about?
Elizabeth: Oh, um...nothing.
Anthony: It's not nothing. I know you, Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: Maybe you don't know me...
She muttered, probably hoping I couldn't hear her. But I did.
Anthony: Maybe you should let me know you. Tell me about yourself.
Elizabeth: Maybe you should stop being so overprotective.
Anthony: I'm not being overprotective. I love you Elizabeth, I care about you. Maybe people haven't cared about you in the past, but I do. You've been gone for a week and you didn't even tell me you were in Ohio. 4 days, I sat in my room and cried, thinking that you left because of me. Thinking that I was the reason you disappeared. I was worried sick about you, because I care about you.
She sighed and whispered something, while tears streamed down her face.
Elizabeth: I think you should leave.
I was shocked. My heart shattered and if I wasn't laying down, I would've collapsed onto the floor.
Anthony: Maybe I should...
I got up and turned away, storming out of the apartment without looking back. As I walked down the hallway, tears streamed down my face and choked on my cries. I loved her, I loved her more than words can explain. And I just threw away what I had. She was acting like a bitch and I knew exactly why.

•sorry this chapter is super short, I'm really busy. hopefully the next one is longer!•