27 - Special

*Elizabeth's POV*

I jumped into his arms, causing him to drop his duffel bag. I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around him and took in this moment. I had missed this more than words could explain. It felt so good to finally be back in his arms.

After a few minutes, he carried me to the couch and I finally let him go.

"I missed you so fucking much." I exclaim.

"I missed you more." He answers.

I look into his deep brown eyes and can't hold back. I gently, but quickly, press my lips against his. He trails his hands down my back, reaching for my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck and tangle them in his brown hair.

We finally break apart, gasping for breath. I cuddle into his side and take in his scent. He was here. He was actually here.

"Am I dreaming?" I ask. It sure feels like it.

"I hope not," He chuckles.

I giggle along with him. We spend the next few hours talking and catching up, just enjoying each other's company. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep, tangled in his warm body.

*Anthony's POV*

When I woke up, Elizabeth was sleeping peacefully by me. She was so beautiful. I'm so glad I got to travel here and surprise her. I removed myself from the couch and brought my luggage to the single bedroom. When I returned, Elizabeth was still sleeping.

Today, I was going to take her out to lunch. When I checked the time on my phone, it was 11:30. I made reservations for a fancy French restaurant and crept back over to the couch.

"Elizabeth, babe," I whisper, gently shaking her.

She opens her beautiful green eyes and I smile at her.

"Babe, we have reservations for lunch."

"You didn't have to," she coos, hugging me.

I gently peck her lips and lead her into the bedroom.

"Yes I did. I haven't seen you in almost a month. I wanted to do something special for you."

"Aww, I love you," she says, pressing her lips against mine.

"I love you more."

I have the chance to tell her what happened, but I didn't want to ruin her trip...
•aww cutee. geez that cliffhanger was so predictable. anyway, so so sorry for not updating yesterday or the day before. I was quite busy, but now i have some free time. lastly, so sorry for the short chapter!•