21 - Home

*Anthony's POV*

"I love you."

Her voice, barely a whisper, was hardly audible. But I'm 100 percent sure she said it.

"I love you too," I whispered, kissing her lips.

It felt so good to have her back in my arms. You know what they say, you never know what you had until you lose it. I never knew how much Elizabeth truly meant to me, until I almost lost her.

-a few days later-

*Elizabeth's POV*

"Elizabeth, you are free to go! Just head to the main desk and sign some papers!"

I hopped out of the bed, a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you, Dr. Wright!" I exclaimed, hugging the doctor. We had become close over the past few days.

"Goodbye, Elizabeth." She chuckled, gently shoving me out the door.

"Bye!"

I rushed down to the front desk, and hurriedly signed the papers. I had waited for this day for almost a week. Ever since I got my memory back, all I've wanted to do was spend time with my friends, and Anthony of course!

I called him, deciding that I wanted him to pick me up.

"Hey, babe." I smiled as his voice reached my ears.

"Hi, Tony."

"What's up?"

"Can you come pick me up? I can go home!"

*Anthony's POV*

I smiled, hearing the excitement in her voice. Elizabeth was beyond excited to come back. I,
too, was excited for her to come back. Little did she know, the doctor told me she was coming home today, so I had something planned.

"Yes, babe. I'm on my way now."

"Okay, see you in a few. Love you!"

"Love you too," I replied, before hanging up the phone.

I then turned to Jake.

"I'm going to get her," I said, taking a deep breath.

"She's going to love it. She loves you, more than you think." Jake replied, pulling me into a bro hug.

*Elizabeth's POV*

I paced back and forth, waiting for Anthony to come pick me up. When I saw his car pull up, a huge smile erupted on my face. Once he stopped, I ran over to his car, my oversized smile not faltering. He stepped out of the car and I jumped into his arms. We stayed like that, just enjoying the moment and pleasant silence. Just two kids in love.

"It's so good to have you back." He said, breaking away and smiling at me.

"I missed you," I replied, although I had just seen him two days ago.

"Hop in." He answered, getting back in the driver's seat.

I ran over to the passenger seat and we were off, not looking back. The past is in the past.

•sorry i didn't update at all during the weekend! i was really busy!! i'll update more this week :)•