40 - Hotel

*Lindsay's POV*

I watch as Elizabeth's face falls, then turn to see what she's looking at. I catch a glimpse of brown hair. Familiar, brown hair. It can't be...

"You look like you could use another drink." I say to Elizabeth.

"I'm fine, Lindsay."

"You're not fine. You're the opposite of fine." I reply.

Elizabeth turns to face me and rolls her eyes. She's annoyed with me, I can tell.

"Is he here?" I ask.

She quickly glances up at me, then lowers her eyes to the floor.

"Yeah..."

*Anthony's POV*

Clubbing by yourself is the most boring thing you could ever do. The only way make it better is to find a girl, and get drunk. Too bad I'm not good enough for the girl I want. As if on cue, I catch a glimpse of her brown hair. She's here? It's probably not her, I assure myself. Clubs just aren't her thing. Then I see her bright green eyes. It's her, it definitely her. Her eyes are unique. Why is she her? I'm about to approach her, when she is yanked away by her friend. I thought she would've returned to LA by now, considering that I left so she could go back. I want to go over and talk to her, to apologize, but I just can't. Instead, I walk over to the bar and before I know it, I can't remember what's happening.

*Elizabeth's POV*

Later into the night, Lindsay runs off with a boy. I'm left alone and almost drunk. This is why clubs aren't my thing. Before I can register what's happening, the surrounding crowd pushes me to the bar. I grab another drink, am ushered out to the dance floor, and that's the last thing I remember.

the next morning

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. A...hotel room? I glance around. Yes, it's a hotel room. Which means, no no no.

"Last night was amazing."

I glance to my side and am beyond shocked.

•sorry for the short chapter! also, sorry this is going up late, i'm super busy with rehearsals and performances for the Nutcracker. the next chapter probably won't be up until after this weekend. sorry! thank you all so so much for 2k! you guys are the best!•