31 - Forever

*Anthony's POV*

I'm laying on my bed, checking Twitter when Elizabeth starts blowing up my phone.

Elizabeth: are the tweets true?

Tweets? What tweets? I have no idea what she's talking about.

Anthony: what tweets?

Elizabeth sends me a screenshot of a Hollywood Fix tweet. Fuck. I ignore her text.

Elizabeth: seriously anthony?

Elizabeth: I can't believe you. After everything I did for you.

Elizabeth: I TRUSTED you. I told you my past. I told you my strengths, my weaknesses. are you fucking serious?

I fucked up. I fucked up big time.

Anthony: let me explain. please.

Elizabeth: there's nothing to fucking explain. Don't ever talk to me again! we're over!

"Fuck!" I yell.

Minutes later, Jake is in my room. He has a stern look on his face.

"What the hell Anthony?" He asks.

"Look, I didn't fucking mean it."

Jake shakes his head.

"Maybe it would be best if you left." He says, after a minute of silence.

*Elizabeth's POV*

I sigh and finally let the tears fall.

"Fuck you, Anthony." I whisper, ripping off his sweatshirt. "I thought you were better than that."

I never thought he would stoop that low. With Peyton? A slutty blonde bitch, using him for his fame?

I take out my phone and see tons of texts from Anthony. I glance at some of them. They say things like "I'm sorry" and "let me explain". Instead of replying, I block his number. I can't deal with this. I check and see if Jake texted me. He did.

Jake: he's gone.

I should feel happy. I should be excited to return home and see my family. I'm not.

Elizabeth: i'm staying in france.

Jake: how long?

Elizabeth: forever.

*Jake's POV*

My heart drops as I read that word. Elizabeth is like a sister to me. I love her so much. She's halfway across the world, all because of my best friend. I rush up to his room, where he is packing things up, his face tear stained.

"You can stay." I say, crossing my arms in from of my chest.

Anthony turns to me.

"Why?" He slowly asks.

"She's not coming back."

•short chapter, i'm sorry. this is also a day late. i'm going to try to get better at updating on time. no promises it's gonna go well. also, reputation is so frickin good!!! baiii•