37 - Elizabeth

oi
Email

Anthony Trujillo: Dear Elizabeth,

I had to ask Jake for your email. It took a lot of persuasion to get him to give it to me. I'm pretty sure this is the only way I can contact you. You have blocked me on everything. I just have a few things I want to tell you. You don't even have to reply. I'm proud of you, for finally achieving your dream. You worked so hard for that. I wish I could congratulate you in person. I wish I had the courage to talk to you and explain how sorry I actually am. You'd probably shut me out anyway. There are so many things I would go back and change if I could. I'm sorry for doing this to you, myself too. I can't forgive myself for this. I don't think I'll ever be able to see myself the same way. You probably won't be able to either. I still love you...so fucking much. I think that's why leaving will help me. Seeing the house every day, sleeping in the bed where I once held you, sitting on the trampoline where we cuddled, it just hurts. I hurt myself, and more importantly I hurt you. Elizabeth, you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I'll do what it takes for you to love, no like, me again. Right now, I think you just need some space. At this point, it feels like everyone hates me. These people were once my family. I'm not saying it's your fault. It's my fault. I'm leaving the Team10 house, so feel free to go back there. And to answer your question, yes I did kiss Peyton. It meant nothing to me and if I could go change it, I would in a heartbeat. When Tessa first found out I kissed Peyton, she slapped me. She's such a good friend and I know she'll always have your back. Keep Tessa close, it's good to have a best friend like her. I'm going to miss you Elizabeth. Please make sure you keep an eye on everyone in the team. I still love you, even if you don't love me back. I'll always love you, Elizabeth.

•that's the last text from Anthony! i hope you guys liked this chapter! also, we are so close to 2,000 reads! thanks y'all!•